Edit History

Queelsh

Queelsh

I suck at formatting

From the sound of things you knew that you had music in the background but continued to play it even though you were warned. You shouldn't have been banned for a day, but you definitely should have been team banned from CT and Muted for an hour. 

I read that my vouch doesn't count unless im a member so its just my word at this point but if a staff member tells you to do something that is just decency to other people on the server or rule breaking then do it. Otherwise you are going to be banned repeatedly.

Hopefully you hop back on and have fun tomorrow ?

Queelsh

Queelsh

From the sound of things you knew that you had music in the background but continued to play it even though you were warned. You shouldn't have been banned for a day, but you definitely should have been team banned from CT and Muted for an hour. 

I read that my vouch doesn't count unless im a member so its just my word at this point.

If a staff member tells you to do something that is just decency to other people on the server or rule breaking then do it. Otherwise you are going to be banned repeatedly.

Hopefully you hop back on and have fun tomorrow ?