Sign in to follow this  
JimenyCrickets

[xG:M] Peechis

Member Name: Smoker

Abusing Admin: [xG:M] Peechis

Your In-Game Name: xG | Smoker

Abuse Description: he freeslayed me

Reason: Low spray contest; no clipping.

The player clipped so i killed him because thats what you do when you say "no clipping" and the terrorist clips.

Player Effect: Yeah alot of us were saying that it was admin abuse.

Proof: [MEDIA=imgur]j7um4[/MEDIA]

Yeah, that deffinatelly clipped, but he may have been glitched and he couldn't see the spray. :/ We'll just have to see what he says

It was not clipped on my screen, there was a large chunk of wall under the spray. If it was a glitch, I apologize, but on my screen it was not clipped.

Yeah maybe you should not be so quick with the admin powers?

I think in cases like this the evidence is prevailing enough to determine that if this glitching is indeed a problem for certain users such as Peechis, that they should refrain from taking action in such matters given their faulty equipment and the resultant bias.

Further infractions and abuses should be met with punishment accordingly.

^ I lol'ed. When the server is full of people trolling and freekilling we need to be quick to act, as I did. This is the first time I've had this glitch. **** happens, yaknow? It was how it appeared on my screen and I apologized. This is my first "abuse". It's not even that. I acted how one would given then information I had. It was not clipped on my screen, so I slayed because it looked like a freekill.

Happened to another mod or something a while ago, happened to me a while back too. Smoker when you and peechis are on, he'll slay himself once for his "punishment" but this in my opinion is not abuse as the game does glitch up for people sometimes and it was an honest mistake, it wasn't him being power hungry or anything.

~Closed