Zapper5555

Zapper5555

Member Name: Zapper5555

In-Game Name: Zapper5555

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33112567

Donated: Yes

Other information: Well, For starters i've been in the clan for over 2 months, i catch almost anything that ever goes wrong on jailbreak such as freekilling or Tking or disrespect or anything for that matter... I usually report it to a mod which is starting to get old and i want to take matters into my own hands. I am basically always on the server every moment i get. Although a spam sometimes i swear to god i will quit if i get mod, ill act mature and i wont do anything wrong. If something does go wrong such as a wrongfully slay a person or something else you can take my mod away right away. I swear to god it i get mod i wont abuse it and i will be one of the best mods ever... even though that is impossible because most of the mods on here are excellent... I can understand if you dont want to accept me because of my voice and the way i act it is totally understandable.Also i'm on teamspeak all the time . -Thanks for your time Zapper5555

I am not going to +1 or -1 because recently he has been acting a little overemotional.

I know some people become that, but until he chills out...I won't vouche up or down.

I love ya man, just chill out though.

I'm sorry Zapper but personally, I'm going to have to say -1. And for the same reasons as others, I don't think you're ready yet. Deffinatelly in due time, but not yet.