Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Ban protest

[ATTACH]645.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]646.vB[/ATTACH]

plus nighty saw him just walk over to diamond that is covered and totally not visible and mined it. not once. multiple times.

and countless reports

2011-10-21_18_15_56.jpg.01a9489528135a4332bd19c9a9819e85.jpg

2011-10-21_18_16_07.jpg.905524a24af6a067727e284c9f9fb3c5.jpg

I bought 64 diamonds off the market, i just got xray today. Number one, nighty was only with me once. And he pvped me. I turned it on once to test it, and the brightness by accident. I cant mine diamond? Okay, i wont mine ever again mr d leader

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Lets not also forget your not even listenign to my side of the story. You just believe everything you hear.

THe proof of me not being on top mining list? so? I have all that diamonds from buying them with all the sand dirt mushrooms sugarcane etc i sold when the market came out. i got 15k+, i was waiting to sell all those diamonds when the diamonds got up to 30.

When we were in the cave you started to mine then suddently you turned left to lapiz

exactly where lapiz where nad then i dident really care we keep mining THEN SUDDENTLY UNDER 4 DIAMONDS YOU JUST STARTED TO MINE To it i was like WTF That is what i call xray.

So because i found minerals,im hacking. + there is no actual proof of me doing this in smp. HE JUST TOOK HIS WORD FOR IT, I USE IT FOR SINGLE PLAYER

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

What if i make a video of me forcing update, so you know i wont even be usign it in single player. cuz obivously thats bad enough to get banned on smp

No Proof. You also disrespect and grief me orange!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Jk, we just joke. I will make orange's out of orange juice