Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Member Name: Dragonfly

In-Game Name: [xG:DB] Dragonfly (SS-RP)

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24346537

Donated: Yes

Other information: I have been on the servers for awhile i have tried to inforce the rules in my own way i think i would make a good mod becuase i know the rules i dont freekill and when im not doing school work im always on jb. Thank you for your time.

As the first person to post on this thread. I am very proud to say a HUGE +1. He is a great rule follower and a very nice guy. He is pretty active to...and yeah I just see him as a good mod XD.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Tarin! I was supposed to be the first to comment! I am SHAME ON YOU!!!! SHAME! :(

Unique thats because i play mini and other servers to but thanks for the reply

---------- Post added 11-14-2011 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-13-2011 at 11:13 PM ----------

And also I think ur wrong because I have like 250 hours on CSS and I only play xg servers.

I know u've been here since april but the truth is u have been on and off the servers and xG. For a period of time....... forums. Try to be more active and stay on more often in a consecutive manner. until then -1

-1 I dont really know you, And cant say i've seen u on the servers or forums till today and most posts when i checked were mainly by you, so ya and as i said in the grave digger post. No offense just be more active i guess :s

-1 I dont really know you, And cant say i've seen u on the servers or forums till today and most posts when i checked were mainly by you, so ya and as i said in the grave digger post. No offense just be more active i guess :s

Your -1 is inactive because if you read the message of the day is says those are inactive.

Dragon is a great guy, knows the rules, not a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ct, and luvable. ^_^ +1