Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

My Resignation as CS:S Moderator and xG

It's time I have decided to quit Xeno Gamers mainly for a few reasons:

1) Too much drama.

2) Trolls

3) Too many flame wars

I have been getting tired of all the trolls and flame wars that I have come to face and deal with since I got promoted to Moderator, too much stuff on my plate to deal with. Then when I try to deal with it, nobody seems to appreciate it, or care otherwise. Since trolls have ruined such a peaceful clan, it's now a living hellhole.

I have many more reasons to dicuss about why i'm leaving, but that would be too much for you to read. I will still come on the servers from time to time, and be on teamspeak frequenty to talk to friends, but until all the flame wars stop and revert to how it was in the past the way it should be with no drama, I resign as Moderator and member of xG.

-Sincerely,

Quarantine

Oh cool, it was a respectful resignation until you came in and abused. You were an idiot anyway.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Oh, and you're fat.

Yeh... After makin this he came into the server began abusing his power .. Slayed everyone a couple of time than kicked everyone.. Hes banned from all servers now.

I'll miss you, we were pretty close friends at once, we'd exchange pictures of duckii together, shared HLDJ sound clips together, and troll sometimes, sad to see you gone, lates

I've known this guy since I first started playing, hope to see you on TS once in awhile. Even though he abused, I admit I laughed.

Maybe lift the ban to a few weeks at least. A perm, really?

No, don't lift the ban. You're a complete idiot for doing what you did and you shouldn't be allowed back on the servers.

Alright, let's flash back to when you were an admin. You unmuted yourself for no reason, you perm banned people for literally doing nothing, and you were a complete idiot.

Then, you start taking your anger out on the server because someone died in your family. If someone dies in your family, you shouldn't even be playing jailbreak, you should be out with your family doing personal stuff. Now, it's present time.

You're probably outraged that you didn't get your admin back and so you go on an abusing spree and you expect us to shorten your ban? Do you really think we're that dumb?