Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

My Resignation as CS:S Moderator and xG

Maybe lift the ban to a few weeks at least. A perm, really?

Should have thought about it before you came in and start abusing ur powers.

Should have thought about it before you came in and start abusing ur powers.

He abuse, not mass and fled. maybe just taing his powers away and leaving a week ban is more appropriate? instead of raging all out with a perm.

Lol quar your actually dumb. Atleast when i abuse its putting nerds in spectator for 10 seconds, not kicking and slaying all. You complain about trolls and bad members but you exemplify the epitome of a troll/bad member. Im not even in xG anymore and you still disgust me.

Bye.

I won't miss you abusing your powers, but I will kinda miss you. Gave me something to do to watch you when you came in the server.

Slayed all 4 times, kicked everyone out, aboose, etc & wants a few weeks banned?

Someone mass freekills and leaves & gets permabanned

437_medium.jpg

Anyways, this is kind of a pity about you doing this dude, maybe someday you want to join back and people will remember you did that lol

Quar, you were cool, but you committed several actions that are deserving entirely of a permanent ban. Let me put them into a bit of detail.

You are a hypocrite. A major hypocrite in this case. You state all the problems and things wrong with xG, when in your case, is to fix them. You're job as a moderator is to FIX THE COMMUNITY by REMOVING TROLLS, RULEBREAKERS, ETC. You are supposed to care for this community and put faith into it. You are supposed to be a mature, guided, and trusted member of the community. You show that you are not deserving of the community by placing yourself as an untrusted person. And furthermore, you ABUSED, showing that you really don't care about having your powers and expect everything to be done for you. You were given a great responsibility to guard our community in which you treated it with a childlike attitude and ruined it not only for yourself, but for the people that depended on you.

You ultimately show a lack of caring for the community and you use your own powers given to you to show that.

Stay perm'd. You don't even show any sort of empathy for your actions or pleaing for any forgiveness.

Goodbye Quar, you were one good person in the community but you show with that one action that you obviously don't care.

He abuse, not mass and fled. maybe just taing his powers away and leaving a week ban is more appropriate? instead of raging all out with a perm.

Howz about nope, rather keep him banned for his action of abuse after leaving.

Remember when you cried for mod? Werent you a good member... *sarcasm* *you actually suck*

At least I never abuse with my mod? Remember when you got drunk and abuse idk 8 times? Remember when you left and realize that your life has no meaning to it other than this 6 times? And I never recalled crying for mod. Yeah get some better idk everything you drunk.