Sign in to follow this  
MuLLin

Visible on Wardays!

Ok well since this got me on "probation" i think it deserves a forum thread to talk about and make more clear. When people stand near entry to warday with knife out but dont go in is this against rules??

Motd says..

Wardays are declared by Warden in one designated area. This area must have two or more entrances Some exceptions do apply, ask admin in-game for questions or else it is an illegal Warday. Illegal Wardays will result in a Freeday for the Ts until 0:00. Any T inside the Warday area can be killed. Any T visible outside the Warday area and aimed to shoot a CT can be shot. PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY. THERE IS NO LR ON WARDAYS.

Where does it say you cant stand outside of warday with knife out?? To me this is participating, whether it is to keep doors open for people to shoot or a way to distract CTs or bait freekillers (good way to see who should be on CT and who shouldnt)

Sorry Aegean and Duckii for bringing this up one more time but i follow motd, and nothing is mentionned about this in motd. Please clarify

Feel free to put in your opinions on this!!!

what if they were moving just outside warday to make it harder for cts to shoot the ts that are shooting back at them? cause that would seem like its participating on the fact that ur supporting ts by making it harder for the cts to shoot back

Think you guys might be missing his point.

Hes talking about helping by holding doors open so people behind him can shoot at the cts. Also by finding out where the cts are to help them.

He feels he can do so because the motd protects him because he doesnt have a weapon out and aimed. Which means he shouldnt be shot.

But he is also participating by doing the above 2 things i just mentioned with his knife out.

I think he makes a good point. I always had trouble with this rule because of this flaw.

The rule should be made simple: Wardays = if we can see you, you die.

That would solve this issue.

And so based on this thread, ill take that if they do just hang out with knife out they should be shot on sight. Is that correct>? Even if they are holding doors or trying to scout where the cts are. Correct?

I've never had trouble shooting around Ts that are "blocking" like this. l2aim?

I usually give the Ts a chance to peek out of doors, but if they constantly just sit in front of the door I will slay for non-participation. I get upset when I get shot for spotting. I mean, you know exactly where we are, let me take a peek!

"The rule should be made simple: Wardays = if we can see you, you die.", I dont think that would be the solution because it would be too easy for cts, like, aim at a door and shoot everything you see, I say if they are just standing there without even a gun they should be slain but cts cannot kill them, if they have a gun holstered and they occasionaly try to kill cts, for me thats participating.

rule is flawed. as shown with the greatly different opinions... rule needs to be simple. why is it cts job to figure out if they have a gun. if we see a t. they should just die on sight. too much bs with this rule. warday is basically normal css. why would i stop in the middle of a match to make sure a t has a gun or not. stupid n pointless.

there r a few maps where wardays can be held and exploited to shoot down long hallways. but still if ur going to be a derp n run past that hallway and expect not to be fired at... then u should die as a derp. shouldnt be our job to figure out if u have a weapon aimed at us or not. ur still a T ur still the enemy, ITS STILL A WARDAY.

Jill, thats not a good idea, "Wardays = if we can see you, you die." What if the T's are getting guns? What if they trigger the door by accident? That really is not a good sollution. Unique has a good idea, though.

what if they were moving just outside warday to make it harder for cts to shoot the ts that are shooting back at them? cause that would seem like its participating on the fact that ur supporting ts by making it harder for the cts to shoot back
Well still i don't say he is participating since hes just standing there , not supporting with anything. We'll have to change up the rules so people can't over abuse it than.

Wardays are flawed like it is. There is a reason they expand, so the CT's can then leave the deisgnated zone and kill the straggler T's that didnt want to walk through a door and get shot by an awp. Forcing participation for a warday is stupid and leads to many more problems then it solves. If your mad at a T for camping during a warday then either: A) If your a T hide somewhere else if you dont want to get shot or B) If your a CT go find them when the warday expands.

I know it leads to longer rounds then people would like but its natural selection, if you die, you deserved it. Sorry but you have to wait.

At the end of the day a T can rebel no matter what, if you start to limit what a T can rebel on then your missing the whole point of jailbreak.

There would be no point for wardays, if all the T's were able to rebel and not participate. They would just camp the area outside of the warday area, and wait for CT's to come out, thus reversing roles and just not making it fun for the CT's. T's can also not rebel during LR, so although it is jailbreak, there are rules for T's so the rounds aren't complete ♥♥♥♥ for CT's, especially since our server is populated like crazy. I do suggest we make it so if they see you, they can kill you, because the fact that "no my knife was out" is complete BS. I would just run in with a knife with everyone and start knifing all the CT's. I also don't care for the "I was just watching, you can't kill me" BS either. I'll talk to ducki and fix this but as it has always been, if you are not ACTIVELY participating, you will be slain.

~Closed