Sign in to follow this  
LegendG3

Why was I banned for gunplanting?

Unbanned reaspon: Ok, Soo one round. I picked up an awp and it was on the hellsgamer map. I went out and Major told the Ts to bumrush bottom stairs. I was near the can machines. Then I saw like some T have a ak and I was like how did he get it? Then I heard major say I was gunplanting soo I check my secondary gun and primary and I STILL HAD the gun with full ammo. I swear I didn't do anything. Its an mistake. You know that i never ever broken a rule beside just freekilling but I always slay myself and apologize.. But gunplanting? How could I possibly do that. I got banned by sillybanana.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

What I think is someone probly shot the ak to the Ts and i was like the closest to the ts and he think I gun planted. But i was soo far. Theres no way I could actually do it. Even tho I got banned for an hour. I'm very confused and I don't think people would like to get banned for no reason.

Ditto, it wasn't his AK, and I was watching the events of the game from a cozy sniper spot, so I saw everything. MajorB was running back and forth to armory (says its not armory camping) and didn't see the whole picture, obscured by the medic and iso. Plus, Rainbow is a good player and knows the rules well. He wouldn't do anything like this and I'd know from spending time on the server with him these last few months. He should be brought back.

Also Duckii, they agreed because MajorB is just so daunting they will agree with him simply because they are intimidated. If there really are that many people who saw it as clearly as I saw the turn of events, then I'll leave it to the admins.

It was no way it was me. I was near the can machines I had an awp and deagle. This has to be an misunderstanding. I don't think I would go up to a ts and drop it . Sigh... If only I took screenshots of my awp and deagle with full bullets but I didnt think I needed this much proof.. Listen. If i did it. I would accept the conquences but you know I wouldn't freak out like this and make a topic when it was obvious if I actually did do it.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Ask the Ts who got gunplanted. I know he would know if I gived him it BECAUSE I had an awp not an ak.

Well Duckiijr, did you physically see him gunplant? Like...saw him shoot the ak and are 100% sure it was Rainbow Dash?

I was watching. Where he was at it seemed HE gunplanted. Idk who else it could have been. I admit I didn't see him fully do it, but I was looking and plus like 5+ people agreed. There was also a smoke nade if I remember correctly I saw him go into it where the ts were