Sign in to follow this  
JTFRange

massive grief ans spam on creative yet

i have other jobs and things to do but i already fixed the grief and baned the responsable players that did it.

if you find grief leave it alone and you can help me by telling me the cords so i may check it and roll it back.

and fyi we no longer run the mc.xenogamers.com server. it's just our dns pointing to another server.

well i was un aware of this and based on that everything in the serever points to another website and has not mutch on xg is why i thought this.

i will still be keeping up c and oc as they are for now. as im making both better.

If you are wondering, We do have a creative world in our multiverse that is kept anti-grief, but that's because only donators can get in, basically its impervious to hackers, and bad people because we got LB and anti-hacks on it.

If you are wondering, We do have a creative world in our multiverse that is kept anti-grief, but that's because only donators can get in, basically its impervious to hackers, and bad people because we got LB and anti-hacks on it.

on the creative server these is something similer. except you dont have to pay for it. any one is alowed to go to the xg world but only xg members can build in the xg world. also the gress is deeper and there is normal terain avalable in the xg world.

if ur not an xg member plz pm me ur mc name and ill add ya asap. plz pm with the fourms (it's how i verify ur xg)