Duplolas

Been 60 Days in xG... I AM A STEGOSAURUS

Can you please explain why you -1d me MajorB? "Put in more work" really does not help me... Also I have never seen you on the forums or in-game, but that is probably because I dont know your steam name. But as far as forums, I am on quite often and I really have never seen anything you have written, not even on anything I have said before. It might just be chance that I have never seen you before, but please go into more depth. I cannot improve upon myself or grow in the community without more description.

Im stegosaurus... Also this is not a race. My name is just better because Dinosaurus is the Walmart Brand while Stegosaurus is the Name Brand lol

Well the only problem is is that from what I see, people really do not look at Mod submissions as much as other threads. The only reason why I bump every 2 days or so when people havent posted is so that it is the thread that shows up on the main forum page. Sorry, I did not realize that it was annoying. I will stop.

Stego, stop bumping your thread, Its not going to leave the first page, and promo/demo arnt for another week. It's not a Popularity contest, its if you can be of help to the community and clan. Just go with the flow, and show them with action, not with words and bumps/

Well the only problem is is that from what I see, people really do not look at Mod submissions as much as other threads. The only reason why I bump every 2 days or so when people havent posted is so that it is the thread that shows up on the main forum page. Sorry, I did not realize that it was annoying. I will stop.

Hmm, you look pretty desperate imo.

-1 STOP RUSHING IT. It's not a popularity contest like mentioned before. It's not a race either. Like mentioned before. You seem like you've just been COUNTING DOWN till you hit the 60 days. I've been in xG a tad more then 3,5 months before applying (then people said I should so I did). I say wait a while longer.