Sign in to follow this  
MannyGoesRoar

Last ct music change

It's ok, the old one was getting well...... old. Think they/we could have found a better one, new does make me do a little dance though. but seriously, better song. nao.

Not sure what all is involved or exactly how it works, but could there be like 2 or 3 or 7 different songs that get picked at random each time?

I like the new one because it's different, but it will get old eventually - as would anything.

I'm indifferent to changing it at this point until it gets old again.

Pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song pepsi song

I had another idea yesterday, make a list of songs for the last CT to choose from. Maybe 5-8 songs for him/her to choose from?

And maybe when you join CT it will ask you what you would like your song to be (so that some people don't stand around for 10 seconds trying to choose their song) and when it's time for last CT you song would start. I think that this would be a good way to add some variety to the last CT song instead of changing it every couple days.

I had another idea yesterday, make a list of songs for the last CT to choose from. Maybe 5-8 songs for him/her to choose from?

And maybe when you join CT it will ask you what you would like your song to be (so that some people don't stand around for 10 seconds trying to choose their song) and when it's time for last CT you song would start. I think that this would be a good way to add some variety to the last CT song instead of changing it every couple days.

I really like this idea. but i don't think there is a plugin for that. We'll need to discuss more with Silence see if he's willing to go through all this XD

Might aswell just put a few suggestions up in this post and hope they get noticed :P

1. B.O.B Vs. Zeds Dead - Beast Break http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=HTNBRczCSB4;list=LL_RCJVizCopqfa0aPrqpn7g

^^this ones good cuz it keeps saying Ye Im in BEAST MODE!

2. Muse - Popcorn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6oc9o8I6Hw

3. The Bloody Beetroots ft. Dennis Lyxzen - Church of Noise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3QwEVi1IqU

Only suggestions, and good songs i like :) so take a listen