Sign in to follow this  
Andy_Dufrane

Vote to have old JB back

Ok, as you probably don't know cus im a asshole, i've have been gone for a bit. and well jailbreak is terrible now. The wardening sytem is a joke, the same bad warden gets it every time. Screw all plugins except for some fucking techo at last ct. I simply ask you +1 or -1 and give a reason why i should or shouldn't like it. thank you for reading.

I was never here for old JB but +1.

I know I'm know to be a "hard ass" but that because I enforce and argue the rules as written. If those rules weren't there, I wouldn't enforce them, simple as that.

Less rules, more fun game.

+1

Mcneo rules wouldn't change much, but i +1 i want my fucking hats back and this new warden shit is terrible Whoredens EVERYWHERE.

hmm, perhaps make it so that warden can only do it twice in a row and then he has to wait his turn to be warden again?

I like it. But of course it should log/restrict being the first warden, not just being warden in general. @@Starbuck

Why not get another server? Like a smaller jailbreak. Call it classic jailbreak or something.

Only plug-ins are the store, lr and the last CT. That's it.

I'm not going to vote but just make a comment here.

Since the new warden plugin, it has actually fixed the problem of spamming and arguing for who had warden first for the whole round. Since the new plugin I have very rarely seen people arguing for warden because it tells you who's warden and mutes everyone else for a little bit so warden can talk.

To be honest I wasn't liking the new warden plugin myself, but after a while I have found this being a very GOOD thing to have. Without it there would be mass arguing and spamming for warden. Before we had this plugin I had to even mute ALL cts because none of them who shut up about warden they would just go on and on "NO I FUCKING HAD WARDEN" "NONONO" and then someone would randomly start giving orders! So I had to mute everyone and decide who got warden and unmute only them for a certain amount of time. Soooo I am close to a -1, but I will not vote quite yet.

#duckswag

+1+1+1+1 Old xG was better >.> and im not only talking about the wardening system,None of the ct's that get warden ends up knowing the rules,every time it IS the same warden,and by the time person finds out they are warden, it might end up being a freeday,also tis is unrelated but ct's should take some sorta quiz to get ct :P

The way our jailbreak is now makes it easier for everyone. If someone doesn't notice they're warden and no other CT points out that they are, then it'd be a freeday regardless if we had the plug in or not. And the whole "whoreden warden" thing happens even if we don't have the plug ins. The plug in is used so we don't have the constant cluster fuck of mic spam for warden in the beginning of the round to call warden. It makes it so much easier.

That's really the only big change we've had.

Sign in to follow this