Foxxy

Stepping down from moderator.

Been extremely busy, quite frankly I'm so tired when I get home that all I do is play a quick game of LoL and browse Facebook/9gag. I'd probably end up fuckin' some bitches up if I do go on CS:S and end up losing it anyways cause I like to fuck around when I'm tired.

I'm still in the clan, the whole shindig, just can't play as much (1.1 hour in a 2 week time span). Feel free to message me on Steam if ya need anything!

Peace out my niggas, stay blessed.

Been extremely busy, quite frankly I'm so tired when I get home that all I do is play a quick game of LoL and browse Facebook/9gag. I'd probably end up fuckin' some shemales up if I do go on CS:S and end up losing it anyways cause I like to fuck around when I'm tired.

I'm still in the clan, the whole shindig, just can't play as much (1.1 hour in a 2 week time span). Feel free to message me on Steam if ya need anything!

Peace out my niggas, stay blessed.

Anyway, I feel ya, I've got a high amonnts of school work and haven't been as active.

I'll still be around, I'm definitely going to post on clan-wide things (abuse, demotion problems etc.) stuff that needs everyone's opinion.

But for now I'm just gonna be on the sideline, just sooooo tired of all this work. :(

As @@PapiChulo would say;

Good, we're eliminating the blacks.

Now all we have left is bigga. & some other random faggots

As @@PapiChulo would say;

Good, we're eliminating the blacks.

Now all we have left is bigga. & some other random faggots

I'm leaving cause of jews like you, deal with it nigga