Sign in to follow this  
jklolomg9000 =)

Banned? (herp)

so i was playing with my small dick, and i found this server and my balls shrinked some more. so i joined and i joined ct. i was being a good leader and all of a sudden the ts morphed together and formed a TROLL!!!!!!! so i shot at it but it wouldnt die. the epic battle lasted for centuries and centuries until i finally struck the beast within my heart and shout out IM FREE! and i killed the troll!. the whole world was celebrating with my gallant victory with the help with one other ct. then i saw a butthurt admin walk toward me and i was like YAY. then i saw something.... HE HAD HERPES. so i was like "herp!" and i all within a blink of an eye...... i died..... just like that......but thats not it HE BANNED ME! what kind of disease could have made him do such a retarded thing? so i thought "herp!". IM POSTING THIS BECAUSE I THINK THAT SOMEONE... HERE WILL UNDERSTAND. UNBAN ME AND SAVE MY LIFE. Heres the epic footage. beware if you have heart issues then i advise you get the fuck out and rethink your life. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4950EBSR