Superkiller67

Superkiller67 - Counter-Strike: Source

i love how warrior has been trolling us since before he was even in xG but got ranked up to div for minecraft and mod for css

I don't see how warrior would troll before he was even in xG? He was harassed frequently because of his voice, diminishing almost all possibilities to troll.

i mean in the minecraft division dude

i love how warrior has been trolling us since before he was even in xG but got ranked up to div for minecraft and mod for css

I don't see how warrior would troll before he was even in xG? He was harassed frequently because of his voice, diminishing almost all possibilities to troll.

But you said before he was even in xG. You should be more specific, also how did he troll in the MC div? If anything Superkiller is a troll. He griefed the servers MULTIPLE times.

Stop going on about something that was solved.

i dont care if it was solved or not, silence deserves to see when you are being disrespectful to members of his server and his community

But you said before he was even in xG. You should be more specific, also how did he troll in the MC div? If anything Superkiller is a troll. He griefed the servers MULTIPLE times.

because he liked to piss people off and disrespect them

before i continue to argue, let me come down first, its not fair to argue when im fucked up lol

This isn't arguing. I'm just trying to find out information that may, or may not alter my decision on this thread.

Now how exactly did warrior piss off/disrespect people? That's a bit vague and there is nothing to support it really other than your word.

+1. Should any problems arise with this player, notify me. By tomorrow this time, if no one gives a legitimate negative vouch (that lowers the requirement of 20 positive vouches to 19) then accept this player and close this thread @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster

I would like to thank @@MrAwesome104 @@Sep0h @@Hidingmaster @@Snowiebro @@SonicRainbow @@Mythic @@Rhoukar @@John @@xShadowSpyx @@Celestia @@JayEfKay @@BaileyJay @@StOwnage @@CyanNovaa @@TheKingBaby @@Zeal @@Genesis @@SuperNarwhal @@SyrJirk @@Forest @@Forest @@IDGAFoxxeh @@Audible_Savage @@Stumpythegimp @@IAmLegend @@SkitZoFrenzly. @@Nivek_Relyk i would like thank you all ith this nice song forest gave me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ blame forest not me

@@Superkiller67 I have an important statement for you sir. If you have 2 dolla, then 3 dolla, now you have 5 dolla because in the word dolla there are as you can see, 5 letters. BUT, If you take away a l (L) you would still have 5 dola because 2 + 3 = 5 but how is that if theres only 4 dola. Let's give dola more letters to make dollar. Which if you live in America is U.S. Currency. Also known as Bucks. But do you know what Bucks are. They are the male animals of deer, examples you ask? Reindeer, Roe Deer, Fallow Deer, and a common known one is Antelope. However those are 4 bucks but you have 5 dollars. How does that work? Well good sir, if you take bucks into dollars you would see that in the word bucks there are 5 letters causing them to interact into what number if combined? That's right 10. Now what is 10? If you take 10 and turn into letters you see that Ten has three letters and three plus two famous words to use of American Currency? You get 5. GG