DeathGod

Oh boy...

im making this now encase i forget.

to start... i loved being in this clan. there is to much for me to say and not enough room for me to fit it on this thread. a few people i want to mention are

@@tree : keep up the blunts

@@Forest : keep up the great work. you made xG a great place to be.

@@Gkoo : u smell

@@Cristo : get the OMGpop div up and running

@@MineCrack : i wish you got me than ashe skin

@@serbiansnaga : dont step down or anything shitty like that.

@everyone else. these were the names i could think of atm. if i didnt mention your name that dosent mean you are a shitty it just means that i am to high to understand who you ar.

a few of you know what happened already today to me. for thoes who dont here is the rundown.

friend died today. she was shot and killed. im mad. shit is going to go down. you guys probably know the rest.

anyways xG, it was fun while it lasted

forgot to mention, this is here only if shit dosent go to plan. if things work out i will live to game another day with xG

im making this now encase i forget.

to start... i loved being in this clan. there is to much for me to say and not enough room for me to fit it on this thread. a few people i want to mention are

@@tree : keep up the blunts

@@Forest : keep up the great work. you made xG a great place to be.

@@Gkoo : u smell

@@Cristo : get the OMGpop div up and running

@@MineCrack : i wish you got me than ashe skin

@@serbiansnaga : dont step down or anything shitty like that.

@everyone else. these were the names i could think of atm. if i didnt mention your name that dosent mean you are a shitty it just means that i am to high to understand who you ar.

a few of you know what happened already today to me. for thoes who dont here is the rundown.

friend died today. she was shot and killed. im mad. shit is going to go down. you guys probably know the rest.

anyways xG, it was fun while it lasted

forgot to mention, this is here only if shit dosent go to plan. if things work out i will live to game another day with xG

He MADE?!?!?! You know something that we don't?

Anyways good luck. I hope this get's resolved!

Sorry, your request to leave xG has been denied. You may try once again in August 9, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.

All jokes aside though, my deepest condolences bud. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I know how devastating something like that can be, but seriously, don't do anything irrational man. I better see you later, or else I'll hunt your ass down.

PS: Have yet to toke with you @@lEcho and @@tree . I'll provide some good ol' BC Bud for the occasion. Keep it real DeathGod

- Dat guy, Forest