Vector

Iceslice - Mmo

@Vector

I have nothing else to say, cept'

I never was meant to be in xG, i will assume this will be closed soon, and all of you will finaly get what you wanted.

It doesn't even sound like you want to be a part of xg community. With this and the evidence showing that you like ruining other members time here, I hope you find somewhere else you belong. +1

If no one has any final objections, I believe that a 3-day forum ban would be appropriate. If IceSlice continues to troll and disrespect after this ban is up, a much more severe punishment will be in order, likely along the lines of a couple of weeks (depending on the frequency or intensity of possible future disrespect/trolling).

@Nomulous @snakeboyeric @Gawd @ThePenguin @Hidingmaster

If no one has any final objections, I believe that a 3-day forum ban would be appropriate. If IceSlice continues to troll and disrespect after this ban is up, a much more severe punishment will be in order, likely along the lines of a couple of weeks (depending on the frequency or intensity of possible future disrespect/trolling).

@Nomulous @snakeboyeric @Gawd @ThePenguin @Hidingmaster

+1

Yeah 3 day is fine. Although if you come back and troll again ice, it's very likely a perm... no reason to keep trolling around after several warnings.

#close

Alright, since everyone appears to be in agreeance, I'll go ahead and close this. Let this serve as your final warning IceSlice, and if you do not heed this warning dire consequences will follow. IceSlice has been forum banned for 3 days as of posting this.

~closed