STEAM_0:0:49948141

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I do have a vac ban on record for "cheating" and it is for CS GO but to be honest i dont know why i got vac banned because i didnt really use any cheats at the time. I was just playing on a surf server and then suddenly i get vac banned for no reason.

-1 vac ban and ban on another community for hacking
I am very sorry for using hacks in another community and in a game. I was not so mature at the time but i know that wont help anything also i knew that hacking was bad but i got bored so then I started to use the hacks. If you would like to you may ban me from your servers since i know people dont like hackers. But i am dearly sorry for using the hacks and i swear i will never use hacks on any of the xG servers.

I am very sorry for using hacks in another community and in a game. I was not so mature at the time but i know that wont help anything also i knew that hacking was bad but i got bored so then I started to use the hacks. If you would like to you may ban me from your servers since i know people dont like hackers. But i am dearly sorry for using the hacks and i swear i will never use hacks on any of the xG servers.

Dude, the VAC ban happened less than a month ago.