Robster

Careld - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Careld

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Freekilled multiple times, for illegitimate reasons, including mass. Blamed "his cat" for doing so. He also would not open cells.

Evidence:

It's not much, 2 screenshots just shows people complaining about it + the kill log in console. He airblasted several people in sweeper, getting mass "assists". He killed people that were long past pardoned. You can get more proof from the users you see in the console. One screen shot shows him standing around, at 5:31 cells closed. *Also, noting that I am holding a toolbox: I was just glitching that out when I took the screenshot, I never actually put it down. Since I don't need to explain a exploit, let's just say it's something you can do on accident.

2014-10-17_00002.thumb.jpg.750606a5bb69f3f06bea6a4b1011f0f8.jpg

2014-10-17_00003.thumb.jpg.7884398d2ef890f27e2cb6e0dd9da796.jpg

2014-10-17_00004.thumb.jpg.6a7a05086736b06990d14da848828afd.jpg

I honestly don't think the evidence is substantial enough; 3 screenshots showing him killing people doesn't necessarily mean it's freekill, not without context anyway.

next time make a demo - it really isn't difficult, I feel like we needa guide stickied on the forums for it :L

@kbraszzz decisions decisions.

I honestly don't think the evidence is substantial enough; 3 screenshots showing him killing people doesn't necessarily mean it's freekill, not without context anyway.

next time make a demo - it really isn't difficult, I feel like we needa guide stickied on the forums for it :L

@kbraszzz decisions decisions.

Put two and two together, both the voice lines and the chat box shown in console make it pretty clear. I also need to point out: He was permed from blu shortly after I posted this I believe.