Steam ID:

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Vector banned me for an hour (was a gift healing a sentry), then just days later banned me a week (disrespecting admin -Vector -, healing a spy "on purpose" as a joke, having buildings out as a gift). It's been over a year I have put my useless life into these servers of xG to top it off; and again, thanks for the opportunity to be apart of your community.

-1 nope no,nonononononono

in the span of 3 days he has broken multiple rules even going as far as to say fuck this server. there was no disrespect charge, but the fact of the matter is, after i told you to stop abusing hub, you healed a spy which i already warned you about, you then DO IT AGAIN which actually kills a few players. and after that, you blame the server for your own rule breaking, how anyone can +1 this is beyond me, but in my opinion he has proven time and again he isn't ready. you left the server before i could ban you (essentially avoiding ban) so i had to get @kbraszzz to ban you

apuu.sh_dkWoD_86c0f249a1.png.97395025480c160e7c4cfb9662e1b60c.png

in the span of 3 days he has broken multiple rules even going as far as to say fudge this server. there was no disrespect charge, but the fact of the matter is, after i told you to stop abusing hub, you healed a spy which i already warned you about, you then DO IT AGAIN which actually kills a few players. and after that, you blame the server for your own rule breaking, how anyone can +1 this is beyond me, but in my opinion he has proven time and again he isn't ready. you left the server before i could ban you (essentially avoiding ban) so i had to get @kbraszzz to ban you

[attach=full]19599[/attach]

Hell yeah! +1

Active and mature!

A:8

M:10

@Sgt.Assault @Dethman @Bleed

Forget what I said. means nothing but retracted.

I would definitely +1 this, but I can't because of what @Vector mentioned about your abuse.

in the span of 3 days he has broken multiple rules even going as far as to say fudge this server. there was no disrespect charge, but the fact of the matter is, after i told you to stop abusing hub, you healed a spy which i already warned you about, you then DO IT AGAIN which actually kills a few players. and after that, you blame the server for your own rule breaking, how anyone can +1 this is beyond me, but in my opinion he has proven time and again he isn't ready. you left the server before i could ban you (essentially avoiding ban) so i had to get @kbraszzz to ban you

A: 8

M: 6

Provoking Vectors since 11/09/14.

love you too Vector.

Provoking Vectors since 11/09/14.

love you too Vector.

Provoking? i'm giving an honest review of your conduct. Good job taking it seriously and finding ways to improve yourself. lmao