Solid_blob - left 4 dead 2

Division:

Left 4 Dead 2

In-Game Name:

solid_blob

Steam ID:

solid_blob

Information:

Firstly, I don't teamkill, and I don't hack. There's no reason I should be banned. Yes I quit a few games, because I don't like playing against people using Aimbot. I'm positive bad robot was using aimbot, and I dont like playing against dr.gringo and that other guy because they are bullies and racists who kept saying the n-word and telling me to kill myself. People who use aimbot should be banned. I did nothing to deserve being banned, I never insulted anyone and I didn't bully anyone. I believe my ban Is very unjust and frankly unprofessional.

I can say that I have never told you to kill yourself or have called you the N-word. I have however called you out on constantly joining our games, and then leaving. It is irritating when players such as yourself take up slots constantly just to leave, making the rest of the players wait for 5-10 minutes for another player to join. I can recall you doing this 4 times in one game. I can say truthfully when I did call you out I wasn't very kind about it, as the worst thing I probably said to you was along the lines of "gtfo blob" and I am sorry for that and I am sorry if you were offended. I will watch my language in the future. but again, I never told you to kill yourself or called you the N-word.

Well I'm no longer banned so that's good, but I'm not going to stay on a game with players that bully me. It's not like I joined and AFK'd I joined fought zombies and left as soon as possible because I don't want to play with you. Also I have no interest in playing on modded servers . I'm sorry if I irritated you but I'm not trying to join your game or hinder your team. There's more ways to be mean spirited than with slurs and threats though in my couple of days on this game I'm surprised by behaviour of the L4D2 community.

There's no reason I should be banned. Yes I quit a few games...

I have however called you out on constantly joining our games, and then leaving. It is irritating when players such as yourself take up slots constantly just to leave, making the rest of the players wait for 5-10 minutes for another player to join. I can recall you doing this 4 times in one game.

Yeah the ban I casted was just an temporary one day. Constantly leaving and rejoining ruins the game for others since l4d2 servers only have eight slots. It was casted after you left, so unless you were constantly jumping between in-games all day (there's over 100 at any given time) you would not have even noticed it.

Furthermore, if you don't wish to play with us, I fail to see the point in the ban protest. While people are busy griefing on official servers, we're getting actual games in on high performance. Of course any gameplay changes we run are minorly trivial. Most plugins are utilities, hacker prevention, exploit and bug fixes and high ping kicker etc.

I'm offended by the fact that People can shoot theyr teammates and swear and threaten each other and seemingly grief every game and I end up being banned, esspecially when I'll stay there and play a losing team even when my whole party leaves, and if I turn the game around the whole enemy team will leave. I guess that makes me sensitive.

I know this issue is resolved but I have to say, It's not that I don't wish to play with everyone on the Morbis server, but when people tell me to F#% off I tend to leave, rather then waste everyone's time with repeated voting. Like you said there's 100+ games at any time, If one person has a problem with me I don't write off 100+ others.

I'm offended by the fact that People can shoot theyr teammates and swear and threaten each other and seemingly grief every game and I end up being banned, esspecially when I'll stay there and play a losing team even when my whole party leaves, and if I turn the game around the whole enemy team will leave. I guess that makes me sensitive.

I know this issue is resolved but I have to say, It's not that I don't wish to play with everyone on the Morbis server, but when people tell me to F#% off I tend to leave, rather then waste everyone's time with repeated voting. Like you said there's 100+ games at any time, If one person has a problem with me I don't write off 100+ others.

@Stickz do we have a morbus l4d2 server

The issues with players shooting their teammates, swearing, threatening, and greifing isn't specifically an issue with our server but an issue with the Left 4 Dead Community as a whole. I think you are now talking about you're experiences on ALL Left 4 Dead servers, not just XenoGamers, because on XenoGamers Left 4 Dead server, it is impossible to shoot teammates and greifers are added to the banlist constantly by @Stickz. I don't know what you mean when you talk about the Morbus server. I think since this has been resolved you can probably close this @Stickz.