NourEldin

Noureldin - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Nour El-Din

Steam ID:

Information:

I was in blue team and it was a free day they started hiting me and then i killed them (Red Team members) My friends told me that in freedays if they hit u u have to kill them so i killed them they said freekills and i got banned from the blue team Permenent and this is my favourite server :(

Your best bet would be to demonstrate that you have read and understood the rules before posting a Ban Protest against your permanent ban. As Bello mentioned, it is the responsibility of the player to know the rules before playing on the Guard (blue) side. If you do not know the basics of Jailbreak (Free Days are a common type of day across multiple Servers) then it is even more important to read and review the rules to develop a basic understanding of how things work before jumping onto the Guard (blue) side.

With that said, if this was your first offense, then you may be given leniency after a couple of weeks. Until then, consider brushing up on the rules and give it some time. But you should know that this isn't something that will be fixed over night.

-1 for an unban for reasons listed above.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Nour El-Din

Steam ID:

Information:

I was in blue team and it was a free day they started hiting me and then i killed them (Red Team members) My friends told me that in freedays if they hit u u have to kill them so i killed them they said freekills and i got banned from the blue team Permenent and this is my favourite server :(

If they hit you and then you killed them you're fine, but if only one hit you, and you killed more than one, that's bad....

I don't see any bans on you except one for a day from the server a month ago and a 2 day teamban from 2014.... are you sure you're banned?

I have been here for 1 year and i know the rules very well they try to kill i kill them

in free days so

If your friend has to tell you the rules, you obviously don't know the rules very well.

If they hit you and then you killed them you're fine, but if only one hit you, and you killed more than one, that's bad....

I neglected to mention in my last post that what I said was assuming he started killing Ts who hadn't attacked him.

Can anyone even find this ban? And can the banning staff member say what happened...

He says he killed people that were hitting him, and everyone just keeps saying that it's his fault for not knowing the rules.... which isn't really helping....

If the banning staff could explain what happened so this can get resolved, that would be great.

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

I don't recall banning him. Also, the cloud sync for our teambans has been broken for a while. You probably won't find it. We probably should just unban him because I don't see any proof that he was breaking the rules. We also can't find the admin who banned him.

I don't recall banning him. Also, the cloud sync for our teambans has been broken for a while. You probably won't find it. We probably should just unban him because I don't see any proof that he was breaking the rules. We also can't find the admin who banned him.

From what I heard it was Jpie and/or Demonic

@Jpie112 hopefully that's the right tag, IDK what demonic's is.

If my memory serves me well, you were part of a blue team that basically got CT banned for mass freekill.

I think you were the last one to be banned because we never saw you do anything at first. Then when it became a freeday you revved up a minigun outside of the medic area and began firing away at red team.

-1 for unban