Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

`█▃▃ █▃█ █▃▃

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Hello, I was recently banned on the CT Side forever. I don't know why? My little brother was playing a few weeks ago. If it was him, id would make sure he never plays on here. But, if you dont wanna give me a unCTBan It is ok. Although, I would like another chance :)

@FellaGotDinked Not eating Pizza, You have to show your face, no sound. ????

Also I used the "little brother" excuse stop being a lil bitch

So, if i eat pizza while singing mona pizza i get unbanned?

Want To Get Unbanned? Post any attempts here.

There are other ways in which you can get unbanned as well, which you may find in that thread. To recap, there are several ways to get unbanned:

1. Donate 10$ to XenoGamers and post a picture of yourself in this thread holding a piece of paper that reads "I <3 XenoGamers"

2. Eat the specified size of pizza (or just a decently sized piece, no one will really call you out on it) in the thread while singing the "Mona Pizza" song. This would require a working microphone as well as camera to record it, then simply upload it to a place like YouTube and link it here.

3. Record a video of yourself (length of 1;30)dancing with the moves in the video provided from the thread and upload it to YouTube before linking it here.

4. Post a legitimate ban appeal admitting to your mistake(s) and prove to the community that you have learned from it, whether that be actively playing in game and demonstrating your knowledge of the rules or whatever.

Good luck m8