Thorax_

Is Ecruteakcity Ever Coming Back? :(

Do you like the Ecruteakcity map?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Ecruteakcity map?

If I were to do anything with Ecruteak ever again, I would prefer to start over from scratch. Considering I made this over a year ago, from then until now is an extra year of experience with Hammer. What I'm getting at was that this build was shite (as some may be doubtlessly aware and/or agree).

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I gave the all-clear for anyone that wants to decompile, edit, and redistribute the map.

Anyway, if I ever get around to it, I may think about it.

It was removed due to a radio bug. You could glitch the music to play two songs at once, and it wasn't pretty. Loads of people left because of the annoying music

With demoman, you can play like 6 in the current map .-.

I would love to have Ekruteak back. But people cant learn to appreciate what their given and it gets taken away. Like the duel plug in today. If @ColdEndeavour can fix the radio room, then I +1 putting it back.

Why can’t there just be a loop of all those songs, just make a playlist, it runs by its self, no one can mess with it. Until on the current map that is active, people show that they can handle the privilege of that specific music room.

Would that work?