Sign in to follow this  
Hysteria

Pro and Cons of tazers. Give opinions.

Ive made this thread to give the Pros and Cons of tazers. I know many will disagree or agree with what I'm saying BUT PLEASE try to keep this productive and not a bunch of /raging.

Pros:

Being able to give warning shots instead of killing a T that is not following orders. Noone likes to die the first minute because they faced the wrong way away from cells.

Stubborn T not dropping that gun? Taze him and remove the threat and keep game play going.

Allows for more control over T's overall

Now Before going to the Cons as with everything there must be rules/parameters around its use. I trust silence or an admin will come up with said rules on this weapon

Cons:

Can make rebelling a bit tougher but in the time the tazers were on I was killed many a time from rebelling and doesn't seem to conflict too much. It does have a effect though

Theres going to be abuse... We all know it. There is normally always a mod/admin on so I think that this can be controlled considerably

Please Feel free to add any pros or cons you have to this weapon and what your thoughts are on this. As stated before please try to keep this thread productive.

eh than we'll have to remove some detail from motd and add some rules so there wouldn't be any abuse of the taser if we're going to keep it , Since there is a limit no the text.

I think Silence should really look into putting this back in. Added great fun into the game and allowed t's to live longer then just shooting them with a gun. I find it really a win-win situation personally.

In the way that T's can buy bombs. If we added a buying system it wouldn't be to bad. for example a bomb in jb is like 12,000. Lets make a taser 8,000. (Just my ideas). or if we did it in a way in which only a percentage of the team started with them. Ehh?

I dont like the damn tazers,ive been on for a few hours after they got added and i got kids freetazing me like 8 times already. I say either remove them make make is obious in text that a t was tazed without being a rebel,cuz their just another way to brake the rules.