Sign in to follow this  
Brian

[xG:M] Korean

You mass freekilled thats why you were slayed[/color]

What? Sorry, but I have never mass freekilled. If you are refering to how I said face away from cells and freeze, then you were facing cells.

Or well you didnt mass freekill but you freekilled......[/color]

But i still love you :D

I didn't freekill anybody, if you are refering to the low spray contest, Korean lost, that is why he was killed.

Oh you repeated? Well than why were you slayed?[/color]

Because Korean believes that I misjudges the spray. Korean's Spray is the girl, and the other spray is the bruce lee. Bruce Lee won.

Well the sad part is that the guy did clip for lr and he said no clipping or cheating but the problem is he apparently cannot see this. I wen't on the next round and admin sprayed the spray too show that the spray was indeed missing some part of it so that's why I slayed him cause he fked

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

and btw your graphics are messed up notice how the spray is much much smaller than all the other sprays?

hmmm, yehh... i have gotten this weird glitch sometimes where everyone spray all the sudden shrunk in size same with mine... Which was dumb. Anyways heres a tip for spray contest, Get some Ct's to take a look to just in case you are glitched.