Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

23 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

But something is bothering me... I haven't seen you on the servers at all and this is the first time I've seen you in months so what brings you around these parts of town?

Beats me, I haven't seen him in a while since he's been at his gfs house for a while now

23 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

Yeah something I've notice so far is that people have been -1ing me haven't really been providing any examples.The thing with me ''arguing'' was literally brought up in the thread I made not too long ago, where it literally talks about how staff call my criticism/corrections ''arguing'' and ''instigating'' even though that isn't my goal. If no one provides me with actual examples of any of my recent issues then how am I supposed to improve.

OK then, I'll give you some examples.

1. Bagel slays you and you make passive aggressive comments in the xG general discord instead of contacting a higherup and being civil (excluding nutty, could have been virr?)
  2. Skelly VS Tuna situation
  3. Arguing with me in particular on surf, such as what spawn is classified as (which I admit I was in the wrong too for arguing and have since improved)
  4. g0nLjYU.png passive aggressive statuses
  5. https://youtu.be/9cpFkVa14o0 Arguing with staff on the server/talking over staff (situation was awkward overall but should have been dealt with less hostility. Good for you for bringing it up but I don't like how it was handled at all)

There has also been an attitude problem that a lot of people, new and old, have been mentioning. The thing is, though examples would be preferable, it would be very hard to remember every single slay/mute/gag just to specifically pinpoint where you have been as people have described. Clearly it can't be dismissed as multiple people have to have gotten this vibe from somewhere. I know in my experience you sort of have an issue like maf does where it comes down to being very blunt about rules and can come across as argumentative and rude. Hopefully this clears things up on where you need to improve, but all I've seen so far is just more passive aggression really. Hoping to see a change soon. ^^

Kypari

Kypari

22 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

But something is bothering me... I haven't seen you on the servers at all and this is the first time I've seen you in months so what brings you around these parts of town?

Beats me, I haven't seen him in a while since he's been at his gfs house for a while now

22 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

Yeah something I've notice so far is that people have been -1ing me haven't really been providing any examples.The thing with me ''arguing'' was literally brought up in the thread I made not too long ago, where it literally talks about how staff call my criticism/corrections ''arguing'' and ''instigating'' even though that isn't my goal. If no one provides me with actual examples of any of my recent issues then how am I supposed to improve.

1. Bagel slays you and you make passive aggressive comments in the xG general discord instead of contacting a higherup and being civil
  3. Arguing with me in particular on surf, such as what spawn is classified as (which I admit I was in the wrong too for arguing and have since improved)
  5. https://youtu.be/9cpFkVa14o0 Arguing with staff on the server/talking over staff (situation was awkward overall but should have been dealt with less hostility. Good for you for bringing it up but I don't like how it was handled at all)

There has also been an attitude problem that a lot of people, new and old, have been mentioning. The thing is, though examples would be preferable, it would be very hard to remember every single slay/mute/gag just to specifically pinpoint where you have been as people have described. Clearly it can't be dismissed as multiple people have to have gotten this vibe from somewhere. I know in my experience you sort of have an issue like maf does where it comes down to being very blunt about rules and can come across as argumentative and rude. Hopefully this clears things up on where you need to improve, but all I've seen so far is just more passive aggression really. Hoping to see a change soon. ^^

Kypari

Kypari

19 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

19 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

1. Bagel slays you and you make passive aggressive comments in the xG general discord instead of contacting a higherup and being civil

There has also been an attitude problem that a lot of people, new and old, have been mentioning. The thing is, though examples would be preferable, it would be very hard to remember every single slay/mute/gag just to specifically pinpoint where you have been as people have described. Clearly it can't be dismissed as multiple people have to have gotten this vibe from somewhere. I know in my experience you sort of have an issue like maf does where it comes down to being very blunt about rules and can come across as argumentative and rude. Hopefully this clears things up on where you need to improve, but all I've seen so far is just more passive aggression really.

Kypari

Kypari

3 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

4 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said: