Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

34 minutes ago, NitNat said:

You're making it sound like it was our intention to come here and cause chaos

vJKUilp.png

AtMfTOl.png

Z53fWPE.png

DDWKP2y.png(this one is literally targeting me for my mental health and anxiety, see the rating)

1CYLh1m.png

hvKKEh9.png

If this is your personal idea of "not causing chaos" I might need to throw a dictionary at your face. Blatantly disrespecting members, staff and such because you didn't get your way. All of these silly passive aggressive comments and massive posts on the forums in which you try to make something that's not even that big of a deal into a huge deal could be dealt with SO much better, and in fact are causing chaos. You can contact your local higherup alternatively to making passive aggressive comments and trying to cause a poopstorm. We can prevent this together just so long as everyone tries to be civil and friendly!

BegjtT5.png

34 minutes ago, NitNat said:

Caribou I don't know what you meant by our personal friend group defending Jackie and coming in to rescue her with +1's.  You're making assumptions there because if you actually looked, none of us said anything at all for that thread.  One person reacted to some post, and that's it.

https://imgur.com/a/zHarbM5

Not even going to paste picture after picture anymore because this post is getting very long >.> , but it's pretty evident that you guys weren't happy with the overall decision people were coming to. Just because you didn't vouch doesn't mean you didn't have an opinion regardless. Had I been doing what Jackie was doing on the server, I'm preeeetty sure you guys would have been all over that. Though I'm assuming that entirely, I think plenty of us are genuinely confused why you guys thought that was justified. You're entitled to your opinions of course, but it doesn't always come across very well if you guys just rate things instead of actually saying anything, it just looks like you guys know that she should be in trouble but want to deny it with ratings (of course, that may not have been your intention, but that is how it definitely comes across to me personally).

Kypari

Kypari

31 minutes ago, NitNat said:

vJKUilp.png

AtMfTOl.png

Z53fWPE.png

DDWKP2y.png(this one is literally targeting me for my mental health and anxiety, see the rating)

1CYLh1m.png

If this is your personal idea of "not causing chaos" I might need to throw a dictionary at your face. Blatantly disrespecting members, staff and such because you didn't get your way. All of these silly passive aggressive comments and massive posts on the forums in which you try to make something that's not even that big of a deal into a huge deal could be dealt with SO much better, and in fact are causing chaos. You can contact your local higherup alternatively to making passive aggressive comments and trying to cause a poopstorm. We can prevent this together just so long as everyone tries to be civil and friendly!

BegjtT5.png

31 minutes ago, NitNat said:

Caribou I don't know what you meant by our personal friend group defending Jackie and coming in to rescue her with +1's.  You're making assumptions there because if you actually looked, none of us said anything at all for that thread.  One person reacted to some post, and that's it.

Not even going to paste picture after picture anymore because this post is getting very long >.> , but it's pretty evident that you guys weren't happy with the overall decision people were coming to. Just because you didn't vouch doesn't mean you didn't have an opinion regardless. Had I been doing what Jackie was doing on the server, I'm preeeetty sure you guys would have been all over that. Though I'm assuming that entirely, I think plenty of us are genuinely confused why you guys thought that was justified. You're entitled to your opinions of course, but it doesn't always come across very well if you guys just rate things instead of actually saying anything, it just looks like you guys know that she should be in trouble but want to deny it with ratings (of course, that may not have been your intention, but that is how it definitely comes across to me personally).

Kypari

Kypari

13 minutes ago, NitNat said:

vJKUilp.png

AtMfTOl.png

Z53fWPE.png

DDWKP2y.png

1CYLh1m.png

BegjtT5.png

20 minutes ago, NitNat said: