Ct banned?

Admins In-Game Name: dont know

Admins STEAM-ID.

Your In-Game Name: russki.

Your STEAM-ID.

What server did this happen in?:

jb

What exactly did the abuser do?:

Ct banned me? I was on for like maybe 30 minutes today and i didn't do anything. I stayed in spec basicaly the whole time and i am ct banned for some reason?

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?:

No reason and i dont know why?

Did it affect other players?:

Probably not

Explain the entire situation here:

Ct banned while i wasn't even in game...

He obviously doesn't know WHY he was banned or else he would have provided more information. And yes, this should be in ban protest. E.Z. Kill was the admin that ct banned you so we're for what he has to say.

Haha, alright first of all i was ct banned for no reason. Second of all it should be your job to check the reason, and i do not need to provide proof go in your admin logs on the server.

And 3rd off why are you always so mad?

Haha, alright first of all i was ct banned for no reason. Second of all it should be your job to check the reason, and i do not need to provide proof go in your admin logs on the server.

You have the worst grammar ive ever seen. Did you just shit out random words and go "oh, lets see which ones we can make a sentence with...durrrrrr." your grammar is atrocious, and quite frankly, it scares me...

No. That's a big fat no. You can go to the teamban list, pull out the reason, and grab the SteamID of the banning admin, and look for it on a steamidfinder website.

If you were so curious you could have done that yourself. The bans are a button on the website quickbar .__.

That solves 1 and 2. and 3 is just not helping your case >.>

The first two replies to this thread are useless and should be removed. They cause more problems than they solve. If you dont have something intelligent to say, then dont say it.

I banned you for 2 reasons. I only wrote down freekilling because that was what got you ctbanned.

1: You were NOT with T's.

2: You freekilled 1 or 2 T's..

I banned properly, wait it out. It's only 1 more hour.

The ban is like 1 more hour, and you have brought no proof. I guess if you really cared about why you were ct banned, you would've asked in admin chat and screenshotted the reply as your sole proof. E.Z. Kill is a good mod and wouldn't make a random ct ban.

~Closed