Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Request to Impeach Duckii

LOL I didn't know that your feelings were so easily hurt; maybe if you looked at the whole argument instead of focusing only on an "attack on you", you would understand why I mentioned you. I used you as a primary example since you epitomize the idea of "In-Active In-Game/Active Outside of Game". I never see you on Jailbreak during the peak hours, but everyone knows how active you are forums and the point was to make a note of how that is equally important as logging in hours to CS:S

This thread is not about you or me, it's about Duckii. I will of course defend myself when you are using my name and using accusations (sarcasm or not, I can't tell in text). The reason why I'm not talking about the rest of the arguement is because I'm at a 0 since I know her activity, and I know how much she actually cares about her position, and the response will be posted in a bit. You announce to everyone I am not active in servers just because you've apparently only seen me once in JB since you obviously are on 24/7 right... and that you would love my position of Co-leader. No idea why you expect me not to respond in such a way. If you learn how to talk to people and respond in a proper manner as a mod, instead of "LOL I didn't know your feelings are easily hurt" your words might be taken into consideration.

Hey, I hope you aren't implying that someone shouldn't have an opinion just because they are new... Stop thinking you are more special than others. You can think that your opinion is better recognized but that doesn't mean it's better :P

I'm pretty sure he wasn't implying that, VWKHybrid has been here for a week or maybe 2 and I haven't seen her in all that time, does that mean I am inactive and I should get demoted? I don't think so, I play JB 2 or more hours daily, we probably play at different hours, just because VWKHybrid hasn't seen her doesn't mean she doesn't play.

And also this

As for the disrespect and all that.. I mean she does get somewhat abusive at times when people annoy her but she also does benefit the community.

I'm at 0, I see duckii on other servers than jb a lot, but I'm not sure if she hates me or not, she just doesn't respond at all when I try to be nice. I'm just going to say: Duckii, you keep too many grudges, one person does one wrong thing and you hate them for the rest of their time here. Yes, I've left twice, plenty other people have left MORE than that.

Smoker: Drop it, you've been warned by higher-up's to act more mature about situations how many times?

Smoker: Drop it, you've been warned by higher-up's to act more mature about situations how many times?

I'm sorry dude, you are right. I always get out of control and you always bring me back down when I get too disrespectful.

I really appreciate it bro, I'm glad you always got my back at times like this.

READ

I can't vote but this is just ridiculous. I know every ones gossip in this clan. So I mean.

Duckii was probably the best co leader we had. At one point.

neteX

she Unbanned him after all of that. with no reprocutions. Honestly s(he) doesn't give even the tiniest shits about any of you. Even the ones sticking up for her. She doesn't care about xg and she has no right to. It's obvious, we've all seen it. Herpes even you know she doesn't care anymore.

Truth is truth. Face Facts or don't post. You need to work for your clan and not just your friends.

This is why I left.▲

I'm sorry dude, you are right. I always get out of control and you always bring me back down when I get too disrespectful.

I really appreciate it bro, I'm glad you always got my back at times like this.

Sarcasm, or real? Can't tell..

Also, Smoker; Aegean is on TF2 ALL the time, you're never on TF2, it's a free download, download that & try playing on JB & TF2 activley & daily like aegean, I'm not on "Aegeans dick" as you said to joshi, I'm just defending him because you were wrong to announce his activity.. 5 days 13:35:28 hours <-- Aegeans activity... That's plenty.

3 days 22:56:20 hours <-- Duckii's.

That statement was invalid, smoker.

I'm still at a 0, Duckii does her job other than a couple bad habits, she's a good person, although, she does need to learn how to forgive people. I understand she's one of those people who don't forgive easily (If you don't want me posting this, duckii, tell me & I'll remove it.) & it needs to be worked on.

Final point; Just because you don't see someone on, doesn't meen they don't play, unless you're playing on ALL the servers 24/7, you're not going to see people.

I lied, that wasn't the final point; Smoker, hybrid isn't telling duke to kick anyone, she's simply just warning duke & making him aware of the person, & if the server is afk, then they need to be kicked because they're taking up space, so back off. Just because they're new, doesn't meen they're not important. Remember, members make xenogamers, who we are.

xGForever&Always<3

EDIT: The activity, is jailbreak only. Think about that..

READ

I can't vote but this is just ridiculous. I know every ones gossip in this clan. So I mean.

Duckii was probably the best co leader we had. At one point.

neteX

she Unbanned him after all of that. with no reprocutions. Honestly s(he) doesn't give even the tiniest shits about any of you. Even the ones sticking up for her. She doesn't care about xg and she has no right to. It's obvious, we've all seen it. Herpes even you know she doesn't care anymore.

Truth is truth. Face Facts or don't post. You need to work for your clan and not just your friends.

This is why I left.▲

^This this this and this

Sarcasm, or real? Can't tell..

Also, Smoker; Aegean is on TF2 ALL the time, you're never on TF2, it's a free download, download that & try playing on JB & TF2 activley & daily like aegean, I'm not on "Aegeans dick" as you said to joshi, I'm just defending him because you were wrong to announce his activity.. 5 days 13:35:28 hours <-- Aegeans activity... That's plenty.

3 days 22:56:20 hours <-- Duckii's.

That statement was invalid, smoker.

I'm still at a 0, Duckii does her job other than a couple bad habits, she's a good person, although, she does need to learn how to forgive people. I understand she's one of those people who don't forgive easily (If you don't want me posting this, duckii, tell me & I'll remove it.) & it needs to be worked on.

Final point; Just because you don't see someone on, doesn't meen they don't play, unless you're playing on ALL the servers 24/7, you're not going to see people.

I lied, that wasn't the final point; Smoker, hybrid isn't telling duke to kick anyone, she's simply just warning duke & making him aware of the person, & if the server is afk, then they need to be kicked because they're taking up space, so back off. Just because they're new, doesn't meen they're not important. Remember, members make xenogamers, who we are.

xGForever&Always<3

EDIT: The activity, is jailbreak only. Think about that..

<3 love u babe