Sign in to follow this  
GoobysSidekick

Ultra Mass Free Killer: Urgent

"iFartOutCum" STEAM_1:1:682444

This guy has been mass free killing all night in the main Jailbreak server. There are tons of witnesses but unfortunately no admins have been on to ban him.

He changed his name a million times but most of the free kills happened under the names "Cpt America" and "Kirby(1)"

The real Kirby can testify that he was mass free killing for 25 minutes + at a time.

This guy needs a Permanent CT ban

Pretty much all of the regulars on the server witnessed this, I'm sure someone has a demo.

Thanks

I'm one of the witnesses and yes ifartoutcum should definitely be banned for freekilling going all crazy.

It sux when no admin is around :(

"iFartOutCum" STEAM_1:1:682444

This guy has been mass free killing all night in the main Jailbreak server. There are tons of witnesses but unfortunately no admins have been on to ban him.

He changed his name a million times but most of the free kills happened under the names "Cpt America" and "Kirby(1)"

The real Kirby can testify that he was mass free killing for 25 minutes + at a time.

This guy needs a Permanent CT ban

Pretty much all of the regulars on the server witnessed this, I'm sure someone has a demo.

Thanks

Spade keeps trying to ban him but it's not working. He keeps coming back under different aliases, all the same STEAMID

# 24 4 "FrankBurger01" STEAM_1:1:682444 12:19 115 0 active 128000

I have a screen shot of him free killing if you guys want me to upload

He kept leaving when I entered the server so i didn't do anything about it the first half of the night because I didn't see him do it but when I came in just now he was free killing and then left before I could ask him what he was doing. That is grounds for a permaban. Hopefully I took care of it correctly.

I was there when he freekilled. It was ridiculous, I got perma CT banned for one kill (It wasn't a freekill but the admin thought so. Not planning to protest until about 2 months pass for cool down.) He just went around and killed the whole T side. This guy doesn't need a CT ban, he needs a whole server ban. I don't know what that will do as he claimed to have 3 more accounts. Quick question, Spade are you the admin for jailbreak and if you are are the only admin or are there more?