Sign in to follow this  
easy

Goodbye xG for now (maybe)

Well, basically, I'm leaving xG. Maybe for a week, maybe for a month, a year, or I'll never come back. This, is up to me & me only. I do not want people talking about this with me, unless I bring it up with you first. The only person I'm 100% okay with telling this all to, would be @Link_ . This is nothing anyone in xG has done.

Couple questions people will think;

1: Am I joining another clan?

No.

2: Am I leaving because of anyone in the clan?

No.

3: Am I leaving because of silence not putting effort into this clan?

Absolutely not.

4: Am I leaving because this clan is/has "gone to shit" so to speak.

No, I think this community is strong.

There are people who I've come to grow strong bonds with.

@@Reflex @OHMAIGAWD @@bees @@Cristo @@serbiansnaga @@BillyMays @@Deodate @@xShadowSpyx @@Mark @@Charrax Aegean (Already tagged, no need to tag twice) @@Chrono @@Duke @@Slipery @@HaaDron & so many more.

If I forgot you, oopsie.

Aegean, feel free to message me on steam (if i'm ever on lol), or on facebook. Maybe I'll come back sooner than later.

all in all, xG, stay strong, stay good, stay gold (bonus if you get the reference). I love everyone.

~If don't leave with a reason, don't come back with an excuse.

xG Forever~<3

stahp lookin for white text, this is serious..

STAHP.

newmarket must be going through some shitty times, well to be exact, "shittier" times, lol jkz, sucks that ur going, now i have no one to make fun of :( but in any case, good luck with whatever ur endeavors may be and hopefully ull be back in the future :) also first

Thank. F***ing. God.

Naw jk, gonna miss you, you british hating piece of ____. (Still not british.) Make sure to be on the servers every now and then, otherwise i'll have to hunt you down. Good luck in your future endeavors brah'!

- Dat guy, Forest

wow.. i duno what to say but just dont stop scrimming and coming on ts :/ i need 2 hear ur sexy voice sometime :(

I will miss you dude, sucks that you are leaving, and I hope you do decide to come back one day, you will have my +1.

And you better be back on ts and scrimming with us from time to time, or I will get the next flight to beat you silly.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((( This sucks, hope you can come back as soon as possible.

Rimdog for life, stay strong!

Hope everything goes well, in the meantime....TEAM A.