Dethman

Inactivity

As some of you may know michigan got ass fucked by 60 MPH winds just last night and over 600k people don't have power. I am one of those affected. DTE (the energy company that takes care of this area) said that it wont be fixed till around Sunday night from what I heard, so I will be inactive for at least the next 3 days. Apologies

Got my power early this morning, those winds were fucking terrible.

My family being completely invested in electronics, wanted electricity. They then decided to crash at a family friends place for the night where I was forced to sleep on a couch. WHY

As some of you may know michigan got ass fucked by 60 MPH winds just last night and over 600k people don't have power. I am one of those affected. DTE (the energy company that takes care of this area) said that it wont be fixed till around Sunday night from what I heard, so I will be inactive for at least the next 3 days. Apologies

Hoo hah caribou!!!!

I will probably be on today for a couple of hours, at my library which has power and decent internet. Just so no one is confused if they see me logged in