Jump to content
kelly678

New Roll The Dice effects

Recommended Posts

I noticed that rtd had some effects added and then they got removed and put back to normal so I've played on a different server that has awesome rtd effects which I think xG could benefit from and I'll list them below but the name of the server is delfy's class wars:

Saxton Hale - you become Saxton hale of your team color and the main weapon would be a frying pan that can kill anyone with a few hits and by pressing E you would stun people which would be similar to scary bullets.

Pudge - it will start by saying pudge is here and by pressing E there's this beam that will lock onto enemy players rendering them stunned for a moment and using your melee weapon you will be able to kill them and for every hit you get health.

Tank - you become a tank of your team color not like the mvm tank but a normal size tank and by pressing mouse 1 you fire a fireball which sets the enemy on fire and by pressing e or mouse 2 you activate a shield similar to the vaccinator shield which will injure enemy players.

Sentry Buster - this one you become a normal sized sentry buster of your team color and when you wanna explode you press E killing any enemy players and enemy buildings nearby.

Predator - you vanish and you become this light of your team color and when you press E you lock onto an enemy player and press mouse 2 to shoot a beam that will vaporize any enemy players that gets hit with the beam.

Toxic gas - This is where you point at a spot and by pressing E a cloud of toxic gas appears killing any enemy player that's in that cloud. 

Meem - this one you turn into a meme cutout of the class that you currently are and of your class color and by pressing E near an enemy player you inflict damage on that player or players until you kill them

There is other effects but i can't remember a lot of them but these are mainly the strongest ones. 

Also Stripped To Melee - would it be possible that it could have a timer so you're not stuck on it and forced to die or go to the health cabinet to reverse the effect? 

These are all the effects i know of for now but another thing i wanted to know is can the cool down time be reduced from what it is to a lower time like 40 or 50 seconds? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We didn't make the !rtd plugin so pretty much all of your suggestions aren't possible unless someone goes out of their way to edit the !rtd plugin to do all that stuff. I don't think anything really needs to change right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Kypari said:

We didn't make the !rtd plugin so pretty much all of your suggestions aren't possible unless someone goes out of their way to edit the !rtd plugin to do all that stuff.

The rtds themself are not actually built directly into the plugin, theres a separate config iirc for custom rtds.  If that's something people wanted then let me know what it is they want and I'll be glad to make them for you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Caleb956 said:

The rtds themself are not actually built directly into the plugin, theres a separate config iirc for custom rtds.  If that's something people wanted then let me know what it is they want and I'll be glad to make them for you guys.

Can stripped to melee have a timer set on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kelly678 said:

Can stripped to melee have a timer set on it?

Might be possible, but giving weapons back is a lot more tricky than taking them away (hence why the gimme command only gives unique quality items). I'd hazard a guess and say the guy who made it not a timer did so because of that little tidbit.

As for the rest of the rtd effects, I'd imagine the server that had them was using a different version of rtd (read: the newer one we tried that everyone disliked) than ours given the one we have is far harder to add to.

On a side note, I'd like to at least have a vote on if people would want powers like that on rtd since last time new stuff was there people threw a fit over rtd perks they didn't like (see: stuff like powerplay).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrnutty12 said:

Might be possible, but giving weapons back is a lot more tricky than taking them away (hence why the gimme command only gives unique quality items). I'd hazard a guess and say the guy who made it not a timer did so because of that little tidbit.

As for the rest of the rtd effects, I'd imagine the server that had them was using a different version of rtd (read: the newer one we tried that everyone disliked) than ours given the one we have is far harder to add to.

On a side note, I'd like to at least have a vote on if people would want powers like that on rtd since last time new stuff was there people threw a fit over rtd perks they didn't like (see: stuff like powerplay).

powerplay was a little op but i too would like to see a vote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should add some new effects if we can if you ask me.

Many servers have added new effects such as the ones listed in the post, xG need to keep up if you ask me.

The current !rtd effects are just a bit to bland and there's not enough if them if you ask me.

Do what makes sense, no power play (if you ask me).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 7:38 PM, james8470 said:

We should add some new effects if we can if you ask me.

Many servers have added new effects such as the ones listed in the post, xG need to keep up if you ask me.

The current !rtd effects are just a bit to bland and there's not enough if them if you ask me.

Do what makes sense, no power play (if you ask me).

I'm happy you agree with me on this and i also think some of the effects could use some switching up but none that are too over powered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now