Sign in to follow this  
Ebic

Ebic Moderator application

Division : CS:GO

Well I'll start off by saying that I'm a bit frustrated in that the supposedly active moderators, aren't really on when bad things happen. I'm not calling them or insulting their hierarchy - personally I think they do a damn good job and they should keep their positions. Just that, I don't see many if not any moderators online on the server when they're truly needed. For instance today we had terrible round where a few of the Counter-Terrorists felt the need to freekill and freeshoot the terrorists when ever they want. Baiting wasn't the only issue.

Aside from that, I'd like to talk about myself and present my qualities as a player as well as a player. Firstly, I feel I know the rules inside out. I correct people when they are wrong, when talking about rules that is, and I follow these rules with pride.

I am a fair, and mature player. I am on nearly all the time and I have many hours dedicated to this Jailbreak server and I will continue to do so. I'd be honoured to to help out such a profound community on their servers and represent them as a moderator.

I take pride in my responsibilities and carry them out properly.

Thank you for reading,

Ebic

Fun to play with. Know the rules and he is FAIR. Slays himself when he knows he did something against the rules. +1 for me! And he gives me his pistol when we are cell mates for me to rebel :D

slays himself when he breaks them and knows a lot about the xG server.

the fact that your saying that he breaks rules bothers me just saying

I think he means if by accident say in crossfire, I happen to kill 2 people or the wrong person accidentally I slay myself. I don't break rules.

OK, fine. +1 for Ebic. Just because I love when he uses the "like a zamboni, f you bic", it's so funny. And always has music to play for Pokemon battles. Knows the rules, and follows them.

just gonna say this and thats it. everyone here "knows the rules" and "follow them" and if that were the case for getting mod, then give every player on all the servers that makes a member submission moderator. that isn't enough for mod. being funny or saying something with a stupid accent does not make them get mod either. they need to have something valuable to the community. they need to be able to handle different situations and deal with things. having a stupid voice when you say something makes people take you less seriously. you need to have something other than that stupid voice to be moderator. and the "no mods are EVER on when i am" is an exxageration. perhaps sometimes there is no mod on because of real life. take screenshots and or record video (the latter is better) and post ban requests.

OK, fine. for Ebic. Just because I love when he uses the "like a zamboni, f you bic", it's so funny. And always has music to play for Pokemon battles.

*cough cough* that doesn't show he has anything to offer to the community other than he can set up HLDJ (which i have a tutorial on in the forums so everyone should be capable) and that he can say 1 stupid phrase in an accent to try to get laughs. not a reason for a +1 as there is nothing here you stated that helps the community.

Thanks for the feedback, he said I know the rules and follow them. I suppose the intial reason for his +1 wasn't necessary but I can assure you that I know the rules thoroughly, I'm mature and I enforce them. If any further description is needed, please tell me. I'm a fair player, I've let people off on things and I've reminded them, for instance new wardens; I let them know their boundaries and what applies for what.

Sorry, I didn't know humor wasn't allowed in the moderator voting forum.

I think Ebic would be a great moderator. I talk to him outside of the game as well as in and he would be a great moderator. Certainly better than some others, tho I won't name names.

He has the ability to handle different situations and deal with things. And is on the server quite often, providing a good presence when needed.