PoopyDoop

PoopyDoop - Counter-Strike: Source

Caps doesn't change my valid argument. He was banned because of all the chances he was given to cut out his threats. Again, it's up to Silence to unban him.

so you ban a kid when he was depressed and lonely and vents out on a forum website then now realizes how stupid that was and tries to get a unban but you deny it because of a rumor that someone screenshotted him threatening to kill himself which he truthfully denies to me he never said and the screenshot was never shown besides to silence. ok sure I'll go with it

Caps doesn't change my valid argument. He was banned because of all the chances he was given to cut out his threats. Again, it's up to Silence to unban him.

so you ban a kid when he was depressed and lonely and vents out on a forum website then now realizes how stupid that was and tries to get a unban but you deny it because of a rumor that someone screenshotted him threatening to kill himself which he truthfully denies to me he never said and the screenshot was never shown besides to silence. ok sure I'll go with it

It's not a rumor. He's said it over on teamspeak, now he's flat out lying if he denies it.

And what screenshot? He MESSAGED multiple people on teamspeak saying he would do it. I'm sticking to my word now that I know he's lying. And he got banned after 10+ times of "venting" that he would do "suicide."

Alright I honestly have no clue what you heard from him. But a lot of us know what REALLY went down, and it isn't funny.

Silence was there when everything went down. It's really up to him to unban, he HAS threatened suicide MULTIPLE times. Latest was DEFINITELY him and there is NO denying it.

Really, it's up to @autumn to unban give his 2cents on this situation. We're going back and fourth on our opinions on the situation and it's up to you in the end.

yaaay another argument. silence already said hes not unbanning you so this protest is useless. forums are fine now, you have nothing of substance to offer that someone else cant say. stop posting these ban protests of the exact same thing with 6 youtube videos at the end of them. this isnt fast lane.