killing4cookies

low population

its been brought to my attention and many others i suspect that there seems to be a ow population on the JB server, and theirs many ways of solving this problem. some are very easy.

ever noticed that other JB servers that have shitty staff, free killing and just bad management seem to get tons of people and are continuously populated. because they have the hub plugin, or something like it. why don't we? its been promised to us and now we need it more than ever. sort it out people, i can offer my help but i don't think i can do much other than ask around.

get to it please. thanks

its been brought to my attention and many others i suspect that there seems to be a ow population on the JB server, and theirs many ways of solving this problem. some are very easy.

ever noticed that other JB servers that have shitty staff, free killing and just bad management seem to get tons of people and are continuously populated. because they have the hub plugin, or something like it. why don't we? its been promised to us and now we need it more than ever. sort it out people, i can offer my help but i don't think i can do much other than ask around.

get to it please. thanks

hub should be in around end of month. the other thing you can also notice from them is that their "shitty staff" is constantly on. I personally have seen the current csgo staff on TTT more than JB in the last week.

if someone is in the server people are likely to join, as opposed to an empty one.

Ok all today everybody should be on @@Chrono @@Bleed @@killing4cookies @@Cloud @@Necromancer @@Ebic @@Purple @@Angus_Scrimm @@arussian @@Enforcer @@ThePenguin

get to it please. thanks

hub should be in around end of month. the other thing you can also notice from them is that their "shitty staff" is constantly on. I personally have seen the current csgo staff on TTT more than JB in the last week.

if someone is in the server people are likely to join, as opposed to an empty one.

Yea, that shitty staff in HG like BOT Chris, what a fag

-snipped quotes-

Yea, that shitty staff in HG like BOT Chris, what a fag

you realize he never even joined HG, he put on tags so people would stop bothering him to join

Well it was populated like an hour ago :-). we dont need a hub, just for staff to stay in the server. also some new maps would help, but a hub would be nice

Well it was populated like an hour ago :). we dont need a hub, just for staff to stay in the server. also some new maps would help, but a hub would be nice

I don't want to hear this Hub excuse. TF2 is well populated without it and CS:S is starting to rise a bit.

Didn't Forest alright clarify the reason for the scarce amount of players? Or did I misread something.

We already know the server is low on players that it used to be, making countless threads will not help rectify that.

If you want to help, play more and be active; invite your friends to play. Chrono already said most of the staff are in TTT more than they're on CS:GO.

LOL, LMAO hahahaha :ROFLMAO: This is fun, seeing a group of retarded children crying and making a desperate attempt to keep the "server" alive, Everyones lets play today (Insert Retard voice), 10 minutes later, only between 4 and 7 play (pathetic :shifty:), I have an idea, CLOSE THE (Trash) SERVER (U mad Nagger? :rage:), and get on to doing something more useful (if anyone here knows how to do something utiel fucking asshole) :rage::rage: