Izanagi

I'm Probably Going To Get Cs:s Soon And I'm A Noob. Any Help?

I'll probably be on xG's JB server exclusively for this game, but can anyone give a future noob any advice/basic info?

always yell into your mic when you are able to talk to show your dominance in the server. people will respect you if you scream and yell a lot. point and shoot. use your wasd keys to swap between guns. left click to go left right click to move right and middle mouse to go straight. mouse wheel down to move backwards. thats the basic controls, now you want to go into your options and make your crosshair a dot because thats what every pro does. there you have it, how to be the best CSS player there is.

1327902205068.thumb.png.4bd582815a2a6bfe0f73a2bdb08e93bd.png

press ~ (the button below escape) to open console, if that doesn't work go to options/keyboard/advanced and check enable dev console. right when you start playing open console and type "unbindall" then hit enter. Trust me it helps!

Look over the MoTD Rules if you plan on actively being a CT.

Look over the MoTD Rules if you plan on actively being a T.

Look over the MoTD Rules if you plan on actively being in Spectate.

Don't freekill.

Don't Warden until you have a general idea of how to do so.

Don't give complex orders as Warden until you are well aware of what your own orders are. In other words, don't tarp.

If you're going to be a smart ass like a lot of us, expect to get killed for trying to confuse the Warden.

Learn to bhop.

Seriously, learn to bhop, important skill in rebelling.

Practice being Warden during the "low-tide" of players, much less pressure than with 20+ players.

If you have a gun as a T and don't want to Rebel, pass it off to another T.

Always do a thorough guncheck as a CT.

If you're unsure as to what is going on during the day, it's best to not kill any Ts.

Frequently ask questions to the Staff via @ in Team Chat. (IE. @I have a question.)

Take note of how Wardens handle certain situations.

Don't panic if there is a Rebel. Think logically.

Don't kill a T unless you are sure they are rebelling or you have been told to by the Warden.

Be with the Ts at all times unless instructed otherwise or pursuing a Rebel.

Updated MOTD | Xeno Gamers

What is this thing you call bhop?

Wow, I've nvr played CS:S but I know what bhop is, bhop is a form of movement where you jump AS SOON as you hit the ground, basically holding down your jump button. Bhop also stands for Bunny Hop

Wow, I've nvr played CS:S but I know what bhop is, bhop is a form of movement where you jump AS SOON as you hit the ground, basically holding down your jump button. Bhop also stands for Bunny Hop

Oh, like how you can score a market gardener crit by jumping again right after landing from a rocket jump?

You essentially cover larger distances if you can bhop well. The most common way of doing so is to have jump binded to your mousewheel (either up or down, whichever your preference is). You can find a how-to on YouTube somewhere. Takes practice, but it's a great skill to utilize on CS:S, especially in a mode such as Jailbreak.