John_Madden

Pop Saxton Day

At least half the staff is going to be like "but I'm needed at jb!".

You don't need to be on jb all the time. Your STAFF. Not JB STAFF. Your suppose to rotate around and go when called on (if you can). Not be called, then wait 10 minutes to come fix the problem. Staying for at least an hour isn't good enough for the time you want to stay on jb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6_pdjuPJ0

All this talk of Inactivity is making me cri. We need a savior....

At least half the staff is going to be like "but I'm needed at jb!".

You don't need to be on jb all the time. Your STAFF. Not JB STAFF. Your suppose to rotate around and go when called on (if you can). Not be called, then wait 10 minutes to come fix the problem. Staying for at least an hour isn't good enough for the time you want to stay on jb.

What drives me away from Saxton is the homing balls. And like I said in a earlier thread about mod activity, is that some people dont find Saxton fun. I for one dont find this kind of gamemode fun. Its the same scenario every round. I find no diversity within the game, even with the buying perks option I still find this boring. But I bet some people that frequent that server can say the same about JB. People play what they find fun. You find Saxton fun, I dont. Its that simple. When I first started playing xG servers it was JB and I think its like this for a lot of other people. Also more staff is needed on JB, Deathrun and Trade more then Saxton. You cant free kill, door block, spam for warden, hack with atominizer ,and all this other JB and Trade things that go on, in Saxton. Basically the only thing is Mic Spam and Chat Spam and this is an easy fix. JB probably needs some of the most mods on at a time because some of the kids that frequent their complete idiots and then there are the new people that just join blue and kill everyone on a freeday. You find most of the bans stemming from JB. You hardly see bans and perms from Saxton. And Barm being there for 1-2 hrs is a fine amount of time because of the little amount you can do to break a rule in Saxton. The only fix I find to your "problem" is a schedule. But I think no one would approve of this and neither would I. If it came down to that I would probably step down because of how often I have to abruptly get off and how annoying it would be. So thats my two cents about this. Idk what will happen but a pop Saxton day would be fine. But like Origins stated its one of our more populated servers. Why not populate a server where there is less people frequenting it?

Im trying to spread myself and other staff members among differenst xG servers! Hopefully this Saxton Pop will assist in getting staff more active on these other servers! Jb is fun, yes, but when your needed on another server, go!