Hidingmaster

Stepping Down

So its about time I take a break from being Division Manager. I've held the position for a long long long time, and to be honest I really need a break. It'll be great to not have to worry about anything server side, I can just get on and play without worrying about answering questions or attending to issues that detract from the experience. To be honest that one of the smallest things that are leading me to step down though, because I do enjoy all of the stuff that comes with being DM, but I just want time where I don't have to worry about trying to get on the server to be active. Besides that, there are somethings I disagree on at the moment and really feel its in the best interest for all that I step down.

Now, this isn't a permanent step down.. at least thats not the plan. I've already talked to Dr. Lee about it as well as let the CL's know, but I have to goal in mind of just leaving the position for a brief period of time, at least until I am ready to return.

I need to stress this isn't a situation in which I'm leaving just because I feel like it and know I can return when I want. There are many reasons guiding me towards this decision to temporarily leave, and like I said, its in the best interest of all if I leave and not go AWOL again.

I will remain a CL as I will still look around the forums and stay in contact with those whom I need to be in contact with. I believe its more crucial to stay a CL.. again for a variety of reasons that I won't discuss.

But yeah... its been fun and I'll maybe pop on the server every other day or so, but trust me when I say I need a break especially if things in xG turn the way I hope they will in the coming months(end with a cliffhanger, why not?).

I thought you were a pretty good DM, but since there was only one you had to worry about CL and DM stuff, can only imagine how stressful it was for you. Enjoy your break