SupremeWolf

The new look

Do you like it?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

• Yes!
    • Meh.
    • Nah.

Near the bottom of page where it says "Xeno Gamers v8", you can change that to "Default Style". This will restore a lot of the older layout functionaility.

but then it looks like this: ai.imgur.com_EnEvWzw.thumb.png.8283d0cb814ef0b042ad773c13460925.png

I would like the option to just have the old layout back, the yellow throws me off

It looks nice but everything is too damn cluttered and its confusing as fudge

I agree completely. The Forums page appears a little cluttered and disorganized to me, seems like everything is too, as smoker would say, "dick ass tight".

I also think that the posts seem to blend together, the lines that distinguish between different posts is far too light and its somewhat difficult to tell where one post starts and another ends. In general, the amount of (pardon my language) white seems too offset. Would like to see more of xG's colours (flat grey/sky blue)

Got some suggests to improve the new layout. Would be nice if...

• The emotions (ratings) were merged with the status bar. (ie post time, post # etc). Possibly with the checkbox, name and post time on the right and emotions on the left.

• The profile picture and/or name could have an toggle option for either steam or forum default.
  • The forum tags (ie. member, donator etc) were placed bellow the name.
  • The 'Forums' sub-menu (ie. mark read, search etc) disappeared when the client isn't hovering over it. Maybe at-least just an scroll feature.

• The green bar was merged with the black one. Maybe with the profile pic setup like twitter but with the mailbox, flag and credits bellow the name.

• The about us (at the bottom of the page in black) was moved to the far right. (makes more sense)
  • The facebook, twiter, youtube, home, contact, help, terms etc was merged with 'about us' in the black (at page bottom)
  • The style chooser put on the copyright bar. (remove the need for anther bar)

• The client status was placed bellow to name. (remove the need for the top bar)
  • The 'XenoGamers' logo was moved to the top right corner of the screen
  • The ad(s) were placed on the side of the page. (allows for 2 or more and reduces scrolling)

p.s. I just used AdBlock on chrome to construct an more organized forum layout. Its as simple as right clicking on the form features you don't like and blocking them. If you think this looks good, it can be made even better with suggestions above.

It's appealing but it will take a little bit of time to get used to it. Also why are the status messages bigger than names?

It's to bring more appeal to the status messages, so people want to update them more!

It needs more updating but it was released early since the mobile layout was garbage and now it's SOOO much nicer.

It's like since it's more appealing and darker websites don't look very inviting, and I want to appeal to all users :)

I'll see what I can do about the font and see what I can incorporate from @Stickz suggestions.

I'm going to code over sourcebans and gameme soon for the website and we can finally be done with those layouts, especially sourcebans since its ungodly glitchy at this point.