Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

SorbCubed

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I got banned from blu (guards) for "mass freekill" permanetly when I didnt do anything at all. I was standing in the armory it was freeday and I was trying to walk out but I was lagging like alot and as I tried walking out the door opened and all of red came in and grabbed ammo so I burned em and all of a sudden this one guy banned me from the blu team permanetly for nothing. Then a few minutes later someoen actually freekilled all of red at once and got banned from blu for 2 minutes. Wtf? So yeah I am not supposed to be banned so unban me.

I was one of the people you killed , you reentered multiple times and killed me and a few others while going into armory and u were camping in there waiting and kill us..We told you to read rules , typing !motd but you said you did but clearly doesnt know rules or wanna follow them.

You stayed inside armory and when they came in you killed them. All you did was camp armory and half the people you killed never entered the armory at all. You just had a kill chain that went out of the armory and to the middle of cell room.

-1 You were banned for a reason that is completely justified, then made a ban protest saying you were a victim to favoritism with no evidence.

Just gonna leave this here:

Dropbox - sorbcubed.dem

Even got multiple angles from Replay:

Dropbox - sorbcubed.wmv

Ignoring the armory camping and the people he killed that came through the vent, he also killed 3 people that never entered armory, one of which was me because I was there trying to see who was camping armory.

To be clear, you were not banned for killing the people that came in, you were banned because you also killed 3 people standing outside the door, and it didn't look accidental either, you actually came at us after you lit us on fire the first time.

I suggest this: Want To Get Unbanned?

As a witness I can tell I didn't see any lag on you, it just looked like you were armory camping with absolutely no laggy behavior (i.e. teleporting back and forth, freezing in the air etc.). But regardless, you killed everyone coming into armory which does count as mass freekilling IF you've been camping inside the armory the since the beginning of the round.

As a witness I can tell I didn't see any lag on you, it just looked like you were armory camping with absolutely no laggy behavior (i.e. teleporting back and forth, freezing in the air etc.). But regardless, you killed everyone coming into armory which does count as mass freekilling IF you've been camping inside the armory the since the beginning of the round.