lilbleed

Xg Steven - Counter-strike

A;7

M;5

+1 rep

Steven (Bobby) is like a weird son to me. He can be a cool cat but has a anger problem now and then. In short he acts like a teenager in csgo. I would love to see him join the staff and act more mature like he can do for good bits of time. However I do believe he needs to be watched to make sure that anger does not come up when he gets trolled or provoked to act out. A temporary mod I believe would be the best way to take this situation. Overall I will still plus rep him but there is caution for a user who can act like a young adult, he is still young, and the child can come out now and then.

Not sure if you still do this but you use to harass people on jailbreak for no reason if said person was annoying or if you were annoyed.

If you are getting annoyed you also tend to lose your temper. I haven't played much jailbreak in the past month, so I'm not sure if this is even a problem anymore (not that it was that big of an issue anyways).

Not sure if you still do this but you use to harass people on jailbreak for no reason if said person was annoying or if you were annoyed.

If you are getting annoyed you also tend to lose your temper. I haven't played much jailbreak in the past month, so I'm not sure if this is even a problem anymore (not that it was that big of an issue anyways).

I honestly don't remember harassing any one at all, I admit I use to get really triggered, but hardly on the server. I use to get triggered when I took matchmaking seriously. I don't really like MM anymore unless it's with friends and we just mess around, so that doesnt happen that much.

If you are unsure if he does it anymore at all in the first place, why vouch (even a neutral).

If you are unsure if he does it anymore at all in the first place, why vouch (even a neutral).

Since you asked, regardless of whether or not Steven acts out in such a manor anymore, it is simply a reminder that if he wants to be staff he should not act in such a way.

Since you asked, regardless of whether or not Steven acts out in such a manor anymore, it is simply a reminder that if he wants to be staff he should not act in such a way.
Fair enough

these arent member apps, actual +1 or -1 count doesnt directly decide if the applicant gets mod or not

what actually matters is the content of the post, which gives a valuable opinion instead of just a symbol with no basis behind it

these arent member apps, actual +1 or -1 count doesnt directly decide if the applicant gets mod or not

what actually matters is the content of the post, which gives a valuable opinion instead of just a symbol with no basis behind it

I know, I was just curious.

I +1 rep him because it shows I support him becoming a mod for xG compared to -1 to show a quick point I disagree. The below information is just that info to show how I fell about the topic/user and such.

I honestly don't remember harassing any one at all, I admit I use to get really triggered, but hardly on the server.

"I honestly don't remember murdering anyone at all, I admit I used to have anger issues but never around those people I killed"

10/10 logic

"I honestly don't remember murdering anyone at all, I admit I used to have anger issues but never around those people I killed"

10/10 logic

What do you mean by murdering people? im confused lol. I literally didnt harass anyone the whole summer. lol

10/10 logic

Wow if your post was seriously supposed to somehow reflect on what Steven said and mock it I hope you're drunk. Steven saying he admits being triggered (aka getting angry) but not harassing people is not a contradicting post to Mince's valid criticism.