Thunder

[ff2] Remove Homing Balls

Homing Balls  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Homing Balls

• Remove Homing Balls
    • Keep Homing Balls

As I have said before this power-up will not help populate the server at all as it is STILL way too op.

Even with the smaller "homing" hitbox it can still bonk someone for a very long time because it can get stuck behind them as the walk and the second it goes in that "homing" hitbox it stays homing on that person so basically if that hale is walking and a ball gets thrown at him it will to the "ultra" stun or something like that which results in a 10-20 second stun. In this time you can take most of hales health down.

You can throw about 5-20 balls in a round depending on how much people are on.

If we want to populate this server it has to be without homing balls considering it has such a high price and new players are going to look at it and get discouraged very very easily.

With most of us having about 20k points to buy the playpoints perks we will be the only ones that ever have it.

On average 3 points drop for someone in a round so if they wanted to save up for homing balls they would have to play over 3000 rounds just to get this perk.

tl;dr its an op perk that can ruin fun and make people leave the server

Agreed. It can be very annoying when a scout bonks you and the spies take turns backstabbing you over and over, all the while you are being shredded by bullets. Not fun in any way.

Homing balls is great. Best addition to FF2. Nobody EVER complains about it.

jk too OP 4 me plz remove.

Homing Balls are neat. They're a pretty awesome mechanic for those who play Scout to really support the team, but as it stands they're unbalanced.

I like the idea of Homing Balls, something to stun the Boss so the rest of the team can rack up damage. With some Bosses, that's the only way to get in a lot of damage on them.

If we could somehow nerf them to where they only do what I would call the "Walking Stun", which lasts like 3-5 seconds and lets them still move, then that'd be great.

But until then, I feel like they should be removed. Not only for balance issues, but for the fact that Bosses can use the ability as well.

Still not as bad as the good old no aim moonshot across the server days but it's still not desired. It was a step in the right direction with the range and actual semi aim but not the best. If what bone mentioned could be done I'd say keep it but until then or another solution is brought upon...it should probably be removed

I feel like maybe we can have the stun stay if we can still have the stun but not at a max stun rate (standing still and not being able to move). If that is possible i think that should be fine due to cooldown and still being effective. Other than that i don't know if we can have it.

I feel like maybe we can have the stun stay if we can still have the stun but not at a max stun rate (standing still and not being able to move). If that is possible i think that should be fine due to cooldown and still being effective. Other than that i don't know if we can have it.

I don't think we should straight out just remove them, but if the stun didn't last as long as it does I think it would be ok. Not sure if DL's can do that though

@Vexx @Bello

Is this possible?