OneGlove

What Whos Oneglove Lol

its been fun, but im just taking up space now, eh?

nearly 3 years now, if you round up, i've been a part of this clan if you count the inactivity that is, but every moment was filled with ecstatic giggles and autistic moments (mostly from me). i've seen alot of people (jpie, diamonde, caleb, obata, ohstopyou, murphy, and armin, to name a few) go, and ALOT of people (tatost, bagel, and a bunch of other people i literally cant list) come in. through it all there were people who stuck here the whole time, and it really was a blast being a part of the family even if i did janal the frick out of it.

you people probably dont even remember me which is even more hilarious. but this is it, see ya nerds.

(you normies, janal was a guy who basically AFK'd for staff and got away with it. @Janal)

(here are some tags so this is seen by anyone who cares, i don't want a ruckus in the comments though. also putting this is shoutbox for reasons.) @Tatost @Thunder @Shadower @Vacindak @Spoopy @Skeletal @bagel

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

its been fun, but im just taking up space now, eh?

nearly 3 years now, if you round up, i've been a part of this clan if you count the inactivity that is, but every moment was filled with ecstatic giggles and autistic moments (mostly from me). i've seen alot of people (jpie, diamonde, caleb, obata, ohstopyou, murphy, and armin, to name a few) go, and ALOT of people (tatost, bagel, and a bunch of other people i literally cant list) come in. through it all there were people who stuck here the whole time, and it really was a blast being a part of the family even if i did janal the frick out of it.

you people probably dont even remember me which is even more hilarious. but this is it, see ya nerds.

(you normies, janal was a guy who basically AFK'd for staff and got away with it. @Janal)

(here are some tags so this is seen by anyone who cares, i don't want a ruckus in the comments though. also putting this is shoutbox for reasons.) @Tatost @Thunder @Shadower @Vacindak @Spoopy @Skeletal @bagel

Sad to see you go after all of this time.

Have fun in real life my dude.