Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

17 minutes ago, XpertMeleee said:

-1.  He mic spams and ear rapes most of the time. If he stopped then I wouldn't have an issue with him.

If your idea of mic spam and ear rape is just his voice being weirdly loud, I'm pretty sure he said his mic is just really loud and has trouble positioning it and remembering to keep it away. In no way do I think he's intentionally trying to make people's eardrums bleed.

7 minutes ago, coolduck said:

-1 he was the one who basically got kermit banned. he gave him ahk scripts and also he mics spams so yeah... NO

Nothing wrong with getting someone banned lmfao, if they did something wrong they deserved it.

Tatost

Tatost

14 minutes ago, XpertMeleee said:

-1.  He mic spams and ear rapes most of the time. If he stopped then I wouldn't have an issue with him.

If your idea of mic spam and ear rape is just his voice being weirdly loud, I'm pretty sure he said his mic is just really loud and has trouble positioning it and remembering to keep it away. In no way do I think he's intentionally trying to make people's eardrums bleed.

4 minutes ago, coolduck said:

-1 he was the one who basically got kermit banned. he gave him ahk scripts and also he mics spams so yeah... NO

Nothing wrong with getting someone banned lmfao, if they did something wrong they deserved it.