Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

1 year playing Xeno

Hello guys

This month will be my 1 year anniversary with xeno gamers. I started playing on the server around the time my aunt got sick. I grew up with out a mom and she was the closet thing i had to a mom. She was in the hospital for almost 4 months before she passed away. It was probably the hardest thing i have had to deal with in my life. School for me was good though. Im a football player and i have a lot of good friends. This year is even better because i had lost a lot of weight since then and had met even more people. Still some weekends i find myself with nothing to do and nobody to be with so its always nice to have the Xeno community with me. My friends think im really funny and i do extremely funny stuff. So when i try to do that stuff on here since im not well liked i end up getting tagged as a troll or i get forum banned. I will admit i use to be a troll. I use to heckle people constantly because i was going through a hard time in my life. Ive been through it all forum bans server bans perm bans kicked out of the clan but somehow i always end up back here. Maybe its my destiny to be in the xeno clan. Playing on here with a community of people was almost like having a 2nd family and a 2nd set of friends. Ill be honest when i first got my steam account i just figured people who play video games were nerds and people who were in clans are the biggest nerds of them all. I dont play to many video games so that might be true but i can tell you its the exact opposite in xeno. These people are my friends and i never thought in my life i would say im friends with a bunch of people i met online. I know a lot of you dont care for me but im trying. Hopefully i will apply to xeno within this month and maybe get in. One day my dream with this clan is to become a mod. That might never happen but ill still always be here. Just like how the clan was here for me when i was down, when the clan is down ill be here for it. ps. Im buying a mic soon so i can be even more active in the server

Sincerely Glenn

p.s.s GO GIANTS!!!