Sign in to follow this  
Doctor

Leaving

Leaving because I really am annoyed by people in this group and how disrespectful some of the assholes are, not everybody in this group is an asshole but I just can't fucking take it so yeah, bye.

Leaving because I really am annoyed by people in this group and how disrespectful some of the assholes are, not everybody in this group is an asshole but I just can't fucking take it so yeah, bye.

Its sad because its so fucking true.

Sorry for the dicks

lol i think 90% of people i talk to are assholes but im still hear and talking to people.. pritty dumb reason to leave but w/e

Oh D: It really sucks to see you leave :( I am sorry about the jerks. It's the reason I left xG for a month... I try to tell people not to be so mean to each other. For the assholes this is a good example to LOVE not hate and be a complete jerk. It seems some of the mods are even becoming assholes and careless to be honest not naming anyone... I will miss you Doctor. Will you still play on the servers? o:

lol i think 90% of people i talk to are assholes but im still hear and talking to people.. pritty dumb reason to leave but w/e

Not a dumb reason to leave at all. How would you feel being trolled, yelled at, called names and being disrespect all the time? This is a HUGE reason people are leaving xG.

Sad to see anyone leave. There are a lot of assholes, i will have to agree with you. But you don't even know the half of it: try admining basically any of our css servers. You kind of develop a kind of asshole tolerance level.

But it is kinda sad what a lot of people and the community has become, but i love a lot of these people. So thats my reason of staying anyways. Hope you made the right decision! Good luck.

I know how you feel, it was one of the reasons I left Syndicate Gamers for HG. A lot of the members there were extremely hostile to me when I became a Brony and for being a furry. Hopefully we can meet again someday!

Bye. Some people can be rude over the simplest things in the community. If you state your true opinions about them after trying to be kind to them can get you yelled/trolled.

Name calling and trolling is never a good thing to do to anypony. It is just, plain mean and only harms the reputation of the community as a whole.

This, /thread. Seriously, Sad to hear that you have to go, I liked you, except when you kept on yelling marco