Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

!days

So I was just wondering, when someone finally gets enough money for !days many times it's the last round of the map (or at least from what I have seen). So could we make it so that after the map changes, it will still do the day the person picked for the first round of the map? :D

@@McNeo @@silence @Aegean! @@Starbuck @@serbiansnaga

But then that would screw things up for the next map, no !day could be chosen.

It's easy for successful CT's to get $25k in about 8 rounds.

Sometimes everyone rtvs the map though after like 3 rounds.

And so you're saying it would not be possible to have another day chosen if the day on the last map worked?

^dunno if that sentence makes sense I hope it does :3

I think just making the days cheaper would help.

Its rare that some maps last more then 5 rounds or so and that's bare enough time to get the 25k needed without kill whoreing and baiting to get the money.

40 minutes per map / 7 minutes per round = At least 6 rounds

My original post said 8 rounds for $25k lol should have said 4 rounds (sorry I didn't do the math last time).

If a map gets RTV'd it's obv that people son't want to play it. If it's a fun map then you get to the fun !days.

I see what you're saying Duckii, it may be possible for a !day command to carry over to next map but I'm not sure. Not sure you'd want that though, would a low-grav or sandstorm day really be any fun on the first day?

i have 2 ideas to throw out here.

1. I'm not sure if this is possible but can the money you earn carry over with you from map to map so then you could be able to buy a day early in the round.

2. Could different days cost different prices. That way is someone really wants a day on those short RTV'd maps then they could buy one, but if the map lasts longer they could wait and buy a cooler one later one.

2. Could different days cost different prices. That way is someone really wants a day on those short RTV'd maps then they could buy one, but if the map lasts longer they could wait and buy a cooler one later one.
I like this idea right here!

1. No. Then CT's could accumulate a lot of money, be T next round, and have a bomb on first round. Also, it would screw up the whole !days system

2. No. Because only 1 !day is allowed per map, someone could be saving for a more expensive one then get jew'd (no offense Silence) when someone buys a cheaper one.

3. Ponies

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_26.thumb.png.b718665c9b29e80638ed9eb49a2bd59c.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_26.thumb.png.267a1994af19a42c9a6440481c21129b.png

Sign in to follow this